Books Which literary character would you vote for?

This is not a thread for your favorite literary character. This is a thread about which literary chracter would you vote for if they were real. Which one will have get your confidence that he will be honorable and would decide for the country's fate?
I vote for Jean Valjean (Les Miserables). He is a character with lots of problems caused by the state so he definitely knows how to deal with problems and knows what is right and what is wrong for the people. Victim of the society which eventually finds it's place in the cruel world.

I never read The Great Gatsby, but I did see the recent movie that came out. I am going to have to agree with the three posters above me. He is a classy individual.

Hercule Poirot(Agatha Christie) is also a great literary character that fulfills leaders standards. He brings logic and ethics before anything else, and I think these two values are above everything else.

Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch. His mission is that everyone matters or no one matters. I think this would be a great attitude for a politician to have. He is fair, and values the truth above everything else.

I'd vote for Harry Potter. I grew up reading the HP books by J.K. Rowling. I could relate easily to the struggles of Harry as he tried to balance his studies, relationship with friends, and his love life with fighting the dark Wizard. Though HP is set in a fantasy world, Harry is characterized so well that he's easy to relate to.

Sherlock Holmes. According to the book(the show projects him as an asshole), he'd make a very prudent leader

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Administrator
Staff member
Jay Gatsby is classy, but his decisions come with some dire consequences and he didn't get where he did through honest means.