Which Kamen Rider series would you like to have remade/rebooted?

None of them. One of the best things about Rider is that it changes with the times, and keeps trying out different kinds of plots to wrap around a format that hasn't actually changed very much over the years. The ideas that didn't work the first time around probably wouldn't work better upon a revisit just because you updated the effects.

Ita, since some of them you can't go backwards and remake them properly. You can only learn from them and figure out what does or doesn't work for the next series.

You can say that W did just that.
Whether intentional or not, Sanjo & co completely remolded the series and created a brand new universe for it.
While not having the same story, W was in many ways a reboot of both the original show and the early Heisei era shows, as it took the best from both eras and combined it.
They made us remember why Kamen Rider used to be such a proud title.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, I would say that the only Heisei-era Rider series that deserve to be remade or rebooted are the following...

-Kamen Rider 555: I think that the plot was interesting, but, I think that it lacked a good focus on the theme and the motif of the villains. Now, the whole Orphenoch King plot twist would've been handled better if the story had a better story development. But that's about it.

-Kamen Rider Ryuki: Well, just reconnect the TV storyline with the movie, Episode Final. That's all.

-Kamen Rider Kabuto: Yeah, I think it needs more work with storyline itself.

-Kamen Rider Kiva: Remove the 1982 story arc and rewrite the main storyline of Kiva with Wataru being the rightful heir and Taiga wants to prove that he deserves to be the king of the fangires and that Wataru is the fake.

-Kamen Rider Decade: Fix the actual story of Decade, by giving Tsukasa a REAL story. Namely rewrite the origins story and follow the actual plotline from All-Riders VS Dai-Shocker, then connected to the final arc with Tsukasa being the Messiah of all Worlds and a Dark Decade being the actual Great Leader of Dai-Shocker and the true Destroyer of all Worlds. But, it must be Narutaki as a loyal subject.

-Kamen Rider OOO: Just reveal that Kougami is the main villain.

-Kamen Rider Fourze: Keep Kengo dead.

Guillotine Gorilla
None of them. One of the best things about Rider is that it changes with the times, and keeps trying out different kinds of plots to wrap around a format that hasn't actually changed very much over the years. The ideas that didn't work the first time around probably wouldn't work better upon a revisit just because you updated the effects.

/thread

R

raden238

All these Rider Series deserve a remake:

1. Decade, so much potential but too many plot holes and the story didn't make much sense.

2. Wizard, story could of been a lot stronger. If they actually went with the dark route with this one, it would make for some entertaining stuff. The Hope/Despair Gate Phantom deaths, should of happened on-screen to people.

3. 555, I think a remake would work with this series. Personally I loved the show. But a modern remake wouldn't hurt. The story was interesting enough. Plus I loved the effects for the show.

4. Kabuto, again same reason as 555.

I love all the Heisei era (Faiz to present, haven't seen the others), Decade is my absolute favorite.

Decade suffered quite a bit, I found it incredibly confusing a lot of the time.

It needed to be longer with better explanations.

Another Climax
- V3, mainly because I think it could be extremely well done and has enough potential characters and things to make for a dope series.
- Agito, because the main character sucked so badly and that last arc... it had potential, good fights and good suits, it and the story deserve better.
- Faiz, cause honestly you could probably get a lot of potential out of some of its pieces if the story and some of the characters weren't what they were.
- Kabuto, story could be tighten up and made better. Also I still love Clock Up.
-Den-O, for no other reason then milking more money out of it.
- Kiva, I would take out either the 80s timeline story or the modern one and just focus on one time period. I'm leaning toward taking out the 80s one since I liked that one better then the modern one as is.