#MissionMiami
I've just finished Ryuki and I sooo want to jump to Kiva and Decade but I know i'll be left in the dark on somethings so which series should I watch next after Ryuki?

....Den-O is out.

Grand Inquisitor
I suggest that you watch Den-O. The main character is a wimp, but the story is good.

Also, Deneb.

Lurker
I'm watching Kiva right now as a Rider N00b, it still hasn't pulled me in like most Sentai shows have, but maybe that's why I'm a bigger fan of Sentai and could never get into KR until now...?

P.S. Wataru is a huge wimp too...apparently when he says "Henshin" he's Henshining his personality as well.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I would go in order. If Decade turns out to have anything at all to do with previous series, I would recommend that you watch at least a little bit of all of them, so you have some understanding of the characters. Plus, the next two seasons after Ryuki are some of my favorites. :)

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
Any of the following are recommended:

-Kamen Rider...What? I refuse to use the FIRST moniker: ESPECIALLY recommend the first 13 episodes
-V3: Hiroshi Miyauchi kicking ass and taking names
-X w/Five Riders VS King Dark: VERY underrated. Also; DART GUN!
-Stronger: The Chuck Norris of the Franchise. Tendou wishes he could be as big of a badass as Shigeru Jo.
-10's Birth! All Riders Together (Yes it's not a series but it's worth it to see ZX try to take down Super-1 and V3)
-Black w/ Both Movies: An Action-Packed Masterpiece of a Series. There, I said it.
-Kuuga: Savior of the franchise, creepy and violent as hell, and no whiny antagonists.
-Faiz: No matter what flaws there are, it constantly delivers. Also, avoid Paradise Lost (*prepares himself for the backlash from that comment*)
-Blade: Starts slow but has one of the best finales of the Heisei series
-Hibiki and the Seven War Demons: Yes, I know it's the movie. IMO the series is good up until the writer switch. You're better off watching the first half then just skipping to this.

I'd say avoid Kabuto but you'd all kill me for that :redface2: Regarding Kiva, you're not missing much so you can go right to Decade.

And remember, Black RX didn't happen :p

Prism Flash!
Kamen Rider ΑGITΩ! :thumbs:

Characters: :buttrock:
Actions: :buttrock:
Story: :buttrock:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
My recommend for you to watch:

Kamen Rider V3
Kamen Rider Agito <----------- :buttrock:
Kamen Rider 555
Kamen Rider Blade
Kamen Rider Den-O
Kamen Rider Kiva

And no, edag88, Wataru is not a huge wimpy.