Which Ishinomori hero should appear next in a Rider movie?

Lurker
I'm not sure if putting Ishinomori characters to the Riders is a good idea, as it essentially bogs down the Riders.

You know that movie Daredevil? The movie that tanked because the executives decided that instead of focusing on the title character, they decide to build up hype for Electra for her inevitable spin-off?

Yeah, that's how Fourze's half of Ultimatum and the Kikaider crossover with Gaim felt like to me.

Instead, why not give them their own movies without them leeching off? I mean, they could just as easily pull off an Avengers.

I haven't yet seen any Movie War past Megamax (soon though), nor the ToQ/Gaim crossover. Megamax was better than Core and 2010 but it still had its flaws. (Such as that inane Legend Riders-become-Switches plot.) Marvel's stuff have simply been much better made by comparison.

I haven't yet seen any Movie War past Megamax (soon though), nor the ToQ/Gaim crossover. Megamax was better than Core and 2010 but it still had its flaws. (Such as that inane Legend Riders-become-Switches plot.) Marvel's stuff have simply been much better made by comparison.
They were already there before the switches and such - they were in the first scene of the movie even. I don't think you could even call that a "plot" since it was such a small note.

Given how the Rider Rings work, it seems to me they just summon the Riders more than create them.

You know that movie Daredevil? The movie that tanked because the executives decided that instead of focusing on the title character, they decide to build up hype for Electra for her inevitable spin-off?

Yeah, that's how Fourze's half of Ultimatum and the Kikaider crossover with Gaim felt like to me.

Instead, why not give them their own movies without them leeching off? I mean, they could just as easily pull off an Avengers.
I strongly disagree with Ultimatum, but that's actually exactly the case with Gaim's Kikaider episode. It was a commercial for a movie that was actually coming out, no more or less.

Sorry for the belated reply, missed this.

Incidentally, I'd be much happier with more crossovers of the current Sentai and Rider. Loved the ToQ/Gaim thing. If not for the asinine reference to Showa vs Heisei in the end, it might've been one of my favorite things Toei's ever done.