Which Ishinomori hero should appear next in a Rider movie?

Since Decade we've had classic heroes and villains from both the Rider series itself and other Ishinomori series appear in Rider. Thus far the list is:
- Showa Rider villains
- Skullman (as Kamen Rider Skull)
- Kyodain plus two of their foes, Gaburin Queen (as Inga Blink) and Black Knight
- Akumaizer 3
- Inazuman
- Poitrine

Not counting LGKR, the ones that are left are (correct me if I'm wrong) Kikaider, Robot Keiji, Bibyun, Zubat, Machineman, Byclosser and Voicelugger. Of these, who would you want to see on the big screen? Sentai movies can be included as well.

Now Demonic
I know the detective boat has sailed, but I still think seeing Robot Keiji in a film would be neat.

I know, but those were the "original TV show" versions. (And to me, those were rather poor cameos anyway.) I'm referring to "revamped/reintroduced" versions like we saw in 'Uchu Kita' and Movie War Ultimatum.

Now Demonic
I really don't care who appears next in all honesty though, I'm just saying, Robot Keiji and Double working together, to solve a case, would be pretty cool.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I would love to see Machine Man as a good guy hero in wither the next Super Hero Taisen or Tokkyuger's VS movie.

Irregular Hunter
Since Kikaider already apeared, I will place my vote on Robot Keiji, BUT

I would rather Cyborg 009 or Skullman make there Tokusatsu Debute.

Would it be so wrong for Rider and Sentai movies to stick to Rider and Sentai characters?

If they're going to bring back old characters in Rider movies, I'd much prefer a few years of Megamax level crossovers of Showa characters into Heisei settings to make up for Showa vs Heisei existing.