1988 - Hellbound: Hellraiser II
1992 - Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
1996 - Hellraiser: Bloodline
2000 - Hellraiser: Inferno
2002 - Hellraiser: Hellseeker
2005 - Hellraiser: Deader
2005 - Hellraiser: Hellworld

It's Judgement Time!
they are all worth a single viewing. But the first movie is of course going to be one of the better ones.

The first three are must-watch for any horror fan. The fourth is pretty good, but worth it just for the backstory. The rest is where it started to peter out for me, though probably at least worth one viewing each just because of Doug Bradley's awesomeness as Pinhead.

boogie woogie feng shui
The first one, I guess, maybe, not really. Apparently it's a revered horror classic, but I don't know why. I found it really dull and unengaging at best, cheesy and amateurish at worst. It wasn't scary, it didn't really make much sense, and it wasn't very well-made, but a lot of people seem to think differently, so maybe you'll enjoy it. But if the subsequent films are as bad as everyone say then they must really horrible movies, because the original wasn't so hot.

It's Judgement Time!
Well, it's a classic mostly because of the mythos and imagery provided by the monstrous antagonists.

I mean, you dont have a more iconic image than Pin head. It's like Puppet Master, as well. That movie is just average in my opinion. But I still love it because of the familiar theme tune and the characterized puppets.

There are a lot of really terrible horror/monster movies that are remembered fondly for their monsters alone.

Banned
I think the original story that Hellraiser was based on, the hellbound heart, was a lot better than the movie. I did enjoy Hellraiser 2, but it was not a great movie by any means. The other movies I didn't really watch.

boogie woogie feng shui
Pinhead, what's the big deal? He's just a dominatrix with a thumbtack accuracy problem and a voice like Chali 2na from Jurassic Five. It might have been better if he'd been in the movie for more than about 45 seconds and actually did something when he was there, but as it was he and a couple of other nice visual effects were just windowdressing on an otherwise unremarkable horror-thriller.

It's Judgement Time!
I never knew that movie was based off a book. huh, I will have to check that out sometime.