Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I've watched some scenes on Youtube(not sure which series they were from) and every single clip was absolutely amazing. I have never felt that way with Kamen Rider before.

The original Garo. I'd say it's a good jumping on point for the franchise and pretty much encapsulates both the good and bad of Garo, and provides the foundation that all the other installments of the franchise build off of.

If you've like what you've seen so far, and are interested in seeing more Garo, then I definitely recommend the original :).

Lurker
Considering everything but Yami and Hana are direct sequels/related, start at the original.

If you'd like to confirm your interest before jumping into a full series, I know a lot of people have used the Red Requiem movie as their jumping on point (it takes place after the first series, but apparently they specifically made it with no need to have seen the series first as there had been a four year gap between them). But after that I'd echo everyone else in saying go back to the beginning. Remember that Garo series are only half the length of Rider or Sentai shows, so there's nowhere near as much to catch up on, and all of it has been subbed.

I think that for a better enjoyment and comprehension of the Garo world, you should see them in the order they were released, as simple as that.

Some people started with Makai Senki (season 2) and after that they regretted because they felt that they would have enjoyed the second season more if they had watched the season 1 before.

Digital Artist
Watch Season One of course. How are you going to watch one of the other series or spin-offs first? That's like watching the Star Wars prequels before the original trilogy.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I agree, start with the first! It's a little less ... polished, shall we say, than other entries in the franchise but it is the best introduction to the mythology and world-building stuff that Garo establishes

One thing to bear in mind with the first is that the first - four episodes or so? Yeah, let's say four - are not very good at all, in my opinion. It does, however, improve very rapidly after that, so it's worth pushing through them.

Also, that's just my opinion. There might well be people here who think the first four episodes are very good.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I agree, start with the first! It's a little less ... polished, shall we say, than other entries in the franchise but it is the best introduction to the mythology and world-building stuff that Garo establishes

THIS

One thing to bear in mind with the first is that the first - four episodes or so? Yeah, let's say four - are not very good at all, in my opinion. It does, however, improve very rapidly after that, so it's worth pushing through them.

Also, that's just my opinion. There might well be people here who think the first four episodes are very good.

Really? Hmmm... Maybe I should give it a second chance. Did anyone other than TV-Nihon ever sub the first series?