Not in the mood for playing FF, sadly. Will probably play Skyrim or Dying Light.

Its Wednesday now in the Philippines and I'm planning to play League of Legends because I already feel bored with Final Fantasy haha. But I don't stop playing final Fantasy I'm just bored with it now that's why I want to play LOL.

Today is saturday in our country and after my work later i will play Dota2. Rest day incoming.

It is exactly 10.30am in my country. I have planned that today, being a Sunday, I must play FF XV at 5pm before sunset, because the game will make my day to end well. What about you, what have you planned to play today? Why?

How funny this sounds, the question which I should ask myself is when will I not play Final Fantasy XV in a day? This is because ever since I got the game, I seriously don't think I have missed a day's login and play of the game. So therefore, in answering of your question on which game am I going to play today, the answer is that I have already played Final Fantasy XV, and I'm most likely to join other games too.

I really don't think it's going to be easy for me to stop playing FF games on daily basis because it's one of the most enjoyable games I take to whenever I decide I need fun and leisure time. Playing the game thrills me and gives me satisfaction beyond my imagination.

How funny this sounds, the question which I should ask myself is when will I not play Final Fantasy XV in a day? This is because ever since I got the game, I seriously don't think I have missed a day's login and play of the game. So therefore, in answering of your question on which game am I going to play today, the answer is that I have already played Final Fantasy XV, and I'm most likely to join other games too.

I really don't think it's going to be easy for me to stop playing FF games on daily basis because it's one of the most enjoyable games I take to whenever I decide I need fun and leisure time. Playing the game thrills me and gives me satisfaction beyond my imagination.
It is true FF games are too good to miss. Many people have talked positively about them. They are also somehow addictive, according to me.

Its Wednesday now in the Philippines and I'm planning to play League of Legends because I already feel bored with Final Fantasy haha. But I don't stop playing final Fantasy I'm just bored with it now that's why I want to play LOL.
Haha @ Roselyne. You are the first person I have heard you say that the FF games are bad. But let me assume you are not yet used to them. You will just come to love them seriously, and you will not let a day to pass without playing any.

It is true FF games are too good to miss. Many people have talked positively about them. They are also somehow addictive, according to me.

Surely Final Fantasy games are very addictive to me because I doubt if it's not and I will be striving not to miss a days play of it. It's practically my leisure partner especially during lunch break at work, I don't miss playing a bit before heading back and focusing on the days job, while waiting for nightfall as it's actually my preferred game playing time as well as early morning before heading out for work.

I was not able to play today which is actually my plan.I just got home from meeting my friends outside and it's already late now and has to do some stuff.Maybe tomorrow I will play FFXV.It's weekend and I have a long day.

Thanks for this I will chill for it till it's out, I played final fantasy and chess today I had a whole lot of fun.

In the morning, I do play Counter strike go and at night I used to play final fantasy because I want to scare my self lol.