Thanks Sanjida 2020. I will make sure that i have a look on those mov
You mean there is a movie for final fantasy? Is the name the same and is it possible for me to find it on YouTube and watch a whole series?

The holiday has started early and so if you mean a real movie for FF, I will surely watch together with my siblings before we start playing it. :D

Is that a real movie or it is just telling you how the game should be?
In fact, before someone decides to play the game for the first time, it is highly recommended that you watch the movie first. This homework prepares someone for the real battle and therefore becomes very easy to play the game.

Thanks Sanjida 2020. I will make sure that i have a look on those mov

In fact, before someone decides to play the game for the first time, it is highly recommended that you watch the movie first. This homework prepares someone for the real battle and therefore becomes very easy to play the game.

Thanks for this recommendation. I will definitely download all the movies for FF and watch with my siblings. We all love playing games and FF might be our first video game. The ones we currently play are for android. :D

Thanks for this recommendation. I will definitely download all the movies for FF and watch with my siblings. We all love playing games and FF might be our first video game. The ones we currently play are for android. :D
Welcome, Tabitha. Have a look on them at your free time. They are nice very much.

Well you have a lot to enjoy, have fun and make sure to not skip any of them for references.

It is again another Sunday in my locality, 5th of November 2017. I like playing FFXV on this day and I am really looking forward towards it. It is a chilly morning and it forced me to skip mass in church, but I have prayed in my house. I am hoping to play this game at 4pm, today. I love it so much that is why I like paying it weekly or if I am too busy biweekly.

It's Sunday today! I'm most likely going to play FFXV, however, if I get bored, I'll switch to CS:GO or Rocket League. Don't get me wrong, FFXV is a great game, but if you play it as much as I do (a couple of hours per day), you will eventually get bored, haha.

I really need to relax and play one of these free mobile games from Final Fantasy, but it seems I have no time these days-but I should make some time, so I can get a feel for this game- its for your smart phone and has some great graphics-also I heard its kind of a simple game to play on your phone and its called Mobius Final Fantasy !
Find some time and start playing the games. You don't know what you are missing. You will never go for any other video games after playing the final fantasies.

Today, I might actually play some CS:GO, a little irrelevant to Final Fantasy, but I've been playing FF for a while today already. Anyone else? What are you going to play? ;)

I am actually taking a break today and I have to say it is nice. It is supposedly the last even remotely nice day and I need to finally do the things I have put off for so long.

I am actually taking a break today and I have to say it is nice. It is supposedly the last even remotely nice day and I need to finally do the things I have put off for so long.
I am also these days very busy during the week from Monday to Friday. But for the weekends, I must try and play some of these FF games. I like them so much.