I'm trying to find some good FF7 pc mods that I will really enjoy, so if you've tried any and can't get enough of it, feel free to share.

Administrator
Staff member
Just google "The Reunion Mod" Final Fantasy 7. Your PC hard disk must have lots of empty space because the mod is 10 GB since it transform an old game into an HD remaster. The character models and the backgrounds are replaced.

Just google "The Reunion Mod" Final Fantasy 7. Your PC hard disk must have lots of empty space because the mod is 10 GB since it transform an old game into an HD remaster. The character models and the backgrounds are replaced.
Thanks for this, I'll get to downloading pretty soon. Oh yeah, right now I'm good storage wise. Thanks again.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
If you already have Final Fantasy 7, I would strongly recommend getting the reunion mod of FF 7. I'm definitely sure that you are going to have fun playing it. The characters in the mod looks damn good.

It seems like it can be quite a task to install some of these mods for Final Fantasy 7 though on your PC, and I think before you get into the trial and error thing, you could get some insight, into downloading these mods for Final Fantasy 7. This guy below claims to have a easy way though ?

If you already have Final Fantasy 7, I would strongly recommend getting the reunion mod of FF 7. I'm definitely sure that you are going to have fun playing it. The characters in the mod looks damn good.
I heard this comes with 6mods or something and I was wondering if they are all available for download?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I heard this comes with 6mods or something and I was wondering if they are all available for download?

Of course, it's available for download. Just Google it and you will get a source link from where to download it. Remember to make good provision for memory space before the download.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It seems like it can be quite a task to install some of these mods for Final Fantasy 7 though on your PC, and I think before you get into the trial and error thing, you could get some insight, into downloading these mods for Final Fantasy 7. This guy below claims to have a easy way though ?

Hmm, that kind of looks impressive. I just rushed watching that video but I'm definitely going to trying watching it all over again to observe everything I need to know from how he did his own installation.

Of course, it's available for download. Just Google it and you will get a source link from where to download it. Remember to make good provision for memory space before the download.
Alright, thanks.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Alright, thanks.

You are welcome mate, just let me know if you have any issues with doing it and explain to me what the problem might be and I would see how I can assist you with it. Good luck with getting it done easily without any stress I hope.