Lineup-with-Moana-disney-princess-38945350-500-228.jpg

By far Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel are confirmed to appear. Ariel on her mermaid form is confirmed to be a summon that you can use against enemies. I didn't include them in the poll because they are already confirmed to be on the game. Anna and Rapunzel are potential team mates. I think we might fight Elsa before we have her as a teammate.

Who is your favorite Disney Princess and who should appear on the game? I am really wondering why Moana is not a confirmed world as her movie is a box office success.

Mai

If I can vote 4 I would have voted for Moana and Rapunzel too but we are limited to 2 votes. I voted for Merida and Mulan because they are the only Princesses who can fight really well. Rapunzel can fight too but her weapon of choice, is a frying pan...

I think I'd like to see Moana into the game. I mean she doesn't have any powers. But she surely is fun to play in disney's own games. So adding them into here would surely make sense for many fans.

I think I'd like to see Moana into the game. I mean she doesn't have any powers. But she surely is fun to play in disney's own games. So adding them into here would surely make sense for many fans.

Moana controls the ocean as far as I remember from her movie. Merida,Rapunzel and Mulan are the only Princesses who can fight. Rapunzel won Martial Arts tournament on the TV version of Tangled. Mulan is really a soldier, she is not a Princess but she got counted as Disney Princess so there is Asian presentation.

Administrator
Staff member
I think Jasmine can fight too. On the Aladdin TV series she is able to held on her own. I kinda wonder if Elsa is going to be a friend or foe. There is a high demand of a boss fight against her.

I would be so happy to have a chance to hit Elsa's face with a Keyblade. :D For all the years of torture because my little sister sings "Let it go" 24/7 for 5 years. I really wanted to see Moana, I think having adventures with her will be fun. I think we won't have Moana because they have to Pay "The Rock" to play Maui. They already have to Pay Johnny Depp so they must cut budget.

I wish Moana world was in this game, I would have prefered it over Olympus. Sadly OLympus is said to be returning. Hercules is not even that popular.

We are so deprived of an opportunity to have Moana. She would have been an interesting ally.