Which character you would like to see having a DLC next?

Administrator
Staff member
Yuffie got her own dlc and its awesome. I want to know who do you think should get a dlc next? It can be characters from part 1 or characters who will join the party in future episodes like Yuffie.

Intergrade introduced us to Yuffie. We get to know her before she debuts in Episode 2, which we are still waiting for now. Which other characters would you like to have a playable DLC with? In my case, I would like to see more of Red-XIII. We will be playing as a four-legged animal, so his perspective will be interesting.

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
Vincent!! He is going to be playable next and he was given a solo game before. He is one of the coolest characters in the series. He is a Vampire so his Gameplay will have interesting dynamics.

Sid, I want to unlock the Mystery on why is he in every single Final Fantasy game.

Biggs, Jessie and Wedge, I want to see them playable in a prequel before they meet Cloud.

I also want to see the Avalanche trio. Their Deaths made me wish they are playable because they are super likable.

Sephiroth! I want to see his days as a hero before he got corrupted. Kind of like the one we have with Ardyn.

Vincent, I want some kind of remake of his ps2 game as a DLC for Final Fantasy VII part 2. I also want the Ergheist tournament where we play as Cloud!