I want a Sephiroth sequel, He use to be a good guy before he got taken over by his mommy issues.

ion

Vincent is the only correct answer. He got popular enough before to have his own game.

Aerith! I mean how on earth a simple flower vendor became such a fierce warrior.

I completely agree! Tifa is such an integral part of the Final Fantasy VII story, and it would be great to see her take the spotlight in her own DLC. I'm sure her adventures would be just as exciting as Cloud's and the other Avalanche members'.

Vincent and Sid both have a lot of potential for interesting stories. Vincent's tragic past and mysterious demeanor would make for a great solo adventure, while Sid's expertise in engineering and mechanics could lead to some exciting challenges.Vincent's backstory and powers have always intrigued me, and a solo album would be the perfect way to dive deeper into his character.

The Fantasy is not final
Barret was already an important member of the Avalanche team, it would be interesting to see more of his backstory and motivations explored in a solo DLC. We got some hints at his past in the original game, but there's definitely more to uncover about this passionate and driven character.