Live to Win
It's her huge teeth that I find distracting (I wouldn't call it "fugly"), and that shot doesn't show them.

Not to mention that the crappy quality of phone cameras actually hides that flaw. I've seen every Danceroid video posted on YouTube and she just comes out a looking like a female Freddie Mercury. Akibaranger just makes it more obvious with the braces.

On the other hand, Maaya Uchida looks more gorgeous every week. :wub:

I don't think Kozkoz is ugly at all, in the show or the pic that was showed in this thread. Regardless, she should be on this poll IMO since she is one of the female characters in Akibaranger. -_-

Live to Win
I don't think Kozkoz is ugly at all, in the show or the pic that was showed in this thread. Regardless, she should be on this poll IMO since she is one of the female characters in Akibaranger. -_-

Yeah, and we might as well add Akagi's boss Tazuko on the poll while we're at it.

Damn, you guys are harsh.

If I were gay, I'd go with Akiba Blue/Aoyagi.
Although the chick who plays Malshiina looks so much better without her Malshiina getup.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Although the chick who plays Malshiina looks so much better without her Malshiina getup.

I know and here's photo of what she really look like:
Honoka.jpg

Maaya Uchida!

Maaya Uchida (a.k.a Hiroyo Hakase), of course! Too bad she gets few screen time in each episodes despite being the prettiest :p:coolshades::):buttrock: