:mad: Okay i waited for a teaser trailer for power rangers megaforce in comic con but comic con is almost over and i still didn't see it and no news mention about it ,when will it come!Besides i want to see a preview of what the legend war of power rangers was like ,what the villains of the future season was like and then end with the sneak preview of the megaforce power rangers in morphed form which ends with a logo with a release date (though we never see their unmorphed forms because the casting agents didn't select their actors or actress yet).

In Justice, We Trust!
:sly:

Aren't auditions still going on? How can there a trailer then?

Some kind of Beast mode
I don't believe there was a teaser, as said auditions are still going. 3 rangers have yet to be confirmed. Don't expect a trailer for a few months anyways.

SLICE
There was one, but it isn't like what you're thinking.

It just used the Sentai footage, and from reports, possibly some of the new Legend War. A hype generator, in effect.

There was one, but it isn't like what you're thinking.

It just used the Sentai footage, and from reports, possibly some of the new Legend War. A hype generator, in effect.
I dont care just let me see that or better yet let us see it!:O_O:,
and whoever started the rumour of this comic con megaforce teaser trailer coming BLAME HIM!:mad:

Last edited:
Hmm... I wonder if it was us? Aoi reported that it was shown during the panel, but I never said that in the notes I passed on to him.

Not sure why that got posted.

Aoi?

:redface2:according to the update report in Orends Range:http://orendsrange.blogspot.in/2012/07/gokaiger-is-power-rangers-super.html
It turns out that there is no "comic con" teaser or trailer like the rumours say Its nothing more than just a marketing teaser for the megaforce in 2013.(heck it was jsut the way Saban brand does because its just an independent business group they always do the same thing business people work)
For those who want to see that and ask the one who uploaded to let us see it (though its just some pieces of sentai footage of goseiger and some legend war footage from gokaiger episode 1 without seeing the pre sentai (although toei said that they filmed a new one without the pre sentai teams few months ago)) Say "I WANNA SEE IT!" and ask him to let us see the images of the megaforce teaser from the licensing expo.
and Also For those who wants to give a hate mail for the one who made us waste time for waiting for the supposed "Comic con teaser of megaforce" (possibly UkiyaSeed 7) Say "LETS BLAME HIM!"

PS:Let us hope that skip or no Skip we want saban to adapt for 2015 because gokaiger is still an anniversary season for The original sentai and they will always have traces from it so Go-buster we want in 2015.

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
Hmm... I wonder if it was us? Aoi reported that it was shown during the panel, but I never said that in the notes I passed on to him.

Not sure why that got posted.

Aoi?

It was a game of telephone. That FuryRanger guy or whatever from RangerCrew said that he recently saw a trailer for Megaforce and I think people just assumed it was at the panel until he said otherwise. And the guy has some great creditability, so I don't doubt that he did see a trailer. (he didn't say it wasn't at Comic Con until after I posted that thing) Supposedly it's just Sentai footage - though most of it coming from Gokaiger.

Last edited:
It was a game of telephone. That FuryRanger guy or whatever from RangerCrew said that he recently saw a trailer for Megaforce and I think people just assumed it was at the panel until he said otherwise. And the guy has some great creditability, so I don't doubt that he did see a trailer. (he didn't it wasn't at Comic Con until after I posted that thing) Supposedly it's just Sentai footage - though most of it coming from Gokaiger.
Then find him and show us the clip of it,and also find the one responsible for that comic con teaser rumor so we can make angry speeches for him (not threatening not making him suicidal okay?)