Eye See You
I've been trying to contact him for days. He hasn't shown up for any of our band practices (Boys in Trouble, the gay, homosexual, transgender Metal-Pop band).

I am worried about him. I think he was drugged and molested by some street whore or a deformed man.

Algo, I need you. Come back home.

(っ・ω・)っ
Better call Jerry Springer. Your man's been sleepin' wit me, you 10-cent HOE!

bert_springer.jpg

060420_whitetra_jerrySpringer_bcolh.jpg

Actually back this time
I met up with KingRanger over in Nevada. We dropped some righteous acid and I've been on a journey to find the fucking tree lord, man. Just checked my calendar and apparently I've been on my search for damn near two months.

Goddamn snakes over here gave me some wicked inspiration. You've never slept til you wake up with a 12 inch spider staring you in the face.

I'll be at band practice tomorrow, dude. It just slipped my mind, Star Wars and all.

Also I got some enchanted dildos. They'll make awesome props for our live show.

Eye See You
OMG, thank God!. I was so fucking worried about you. Word on the street is some unshaven Canadian went to visit you and you just vanished. I cried in my room alone for a few nights because of you.

Anyway, some news for practice. MS has been removed from the band, he showed up high off Fruit Roll Ups..... AGAIN.

I also bought us 2 tickets for Les Miserables, but you fucking missed it.

Banned
Damn.
I was hoping that would leave an opening for me to rejoin BiT after that unpleantness with the Korean waitress and the Fruit rollups.

(っ・ω・)っ
OMG, thank God!. I was so fucking worried about you. Word on the street is some unshaven Canadian went to visit you and you just vanished. I cried in my room alone for a few nights because of you.

Anyway, some news for practice. MS has been removed from the band, he showed up high off Fruit Roll Ups..... AGAIN.

I also bought us 2 tickets for Les Miserables, but you fucking missed it.

How did you know I don't shave?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Actually back this time
I'm glad I wasn't there for that. If there's two things I can't handle without crying like a *****, it's being discriminated against and fruit rollups. I had to go to therapy for 8 years over that ****.

Glad my head's in the stars or my mascara would be running.