Eye See You
How did you know I don't shave?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Everyone in Canada knows at this point.

I'm glad I wasn't there for that. If there's two things I can't handle without crying like a *****, it's being discriminated against and fruit rollups. I had to go to therapy for 8 years over that ****.

Glad my head's in the stars or my mascara would be running.

What really worried me was if he was talking **** about you and then you walked in on it. Depression mode right there. I remember many years back when you had a shaved head and I found you in the washroom, naked, covered in blood because they cancelled Angel. I vowed from that day forward to watch over you like a little sister, or a retarded kid.

Banned
I met up with KingRanger over in Nevada. We dropped some righteous acid and I've been on a journey to find the fucking tree lord, man. Just checked my calendar and apparently I've been on my search for damn near two months.

Goddamn snakes over here gave me some wicked inspiration. You've never slept til you wake up with a 12 inch spider staring you in the face.

I'll be at band practice tomorrow, dude. It just slipped my mind, Star Wars and all.

Also I got some enchanted dildos. They'll make awesome props for our live show.

Wait what? I was there? :sly: Damn that must be some good ****.

Like a Tiger boss
You were probably running around naked too. He just neglected to speak that part,

Actually back this time
Wait what? I was there? :sly: Damn that must be some good ****.

Dude, it's a wonder we're still able to remember how to talk. My mind went places that cannot exist within the confines of this reality.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I thought this was going to be a re-imagined version of "Where's Wally"...

and... Kura doesn't Shave? Maybe she plucks them...

(っ・ω・)っ
I thought this was going to be a re-imagined version of "Where's Wally"...

and... Kura doesn't Shave? Maybe she plucks them...

I get FK to pluck them one by one with his teeth :coolshades: