Where can I watch/download Kamen Rider Blade English subbed?

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I've started watching it on Henshin Fever's Facebook page but the quality is so bad it's starting to bother me.

I've started watching it on Henshin Fever's Facebook page but the quality is so bad it's starting to bother me.

Happily(unless you're part of an anti-fansub group party), Blade is one of the easier titles to find. Tv-nihon has it.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Is there a site that streams it in Tv-nihon quality? I can't start downloading until at least tomorrow.

Blibbity blab blab bread, I'm gonna pm ya instead.

I'm not sure if mentioning the streaming site is an offense (or if it offends some), so I didn't make the address linkable.

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
We'd just prefer that links like that not be shared publicly. You can send him the link via PM if need be.

We'd just prefer that links like that not be shared publicly. You can send him the link via PM if need be.

Got it! Thanks, JFC. By the way, I was trying to access the site rules page from the infraction thread, and came upon a broken link there.

D

Dr Kain

Nihon has subbed it, but the quality looks like horse ****. They used TV masters and encoding from 2004. No one has actually subbed it since. Hopefully the upcoming BD release will get someone to sub it properly using those masters.

Ultraman Nexus Fan
[JFC MOD EDIT] DON'T SHARE THOSE LINKS PUBLICLY HERE.

~SNIP~

Last edited by a moderator: