Worry no more! We are going to have playable girls on this game!! No information yet about their fighting style but their designs fits with the Medieval theme of the game but they still show some skin. This girl is Jill, Yes they are still going for those generic names theme.

Jill is going to start as a villain and after you beat her she will join the party. She is the childhood friend of the brothers. We may not have a romance on this game, Jill is just a friend.
BiNKWv.jpg

The game may not be as medieval as the trailer shows. We might see some sort of technologies.

I am not sure if we will have a full party on this game. We might only have the Trio of Joshua, Clive and Jill.

The time travelling empress
Just when I thought Joshua looks boring. Jill looks boring 2. How come 7,8,9 are older games but have cooler character designs.

Isn't it sad that we are all under hyping this game? I hope a second trailer will blew us away. I hope Jill is an interesting character but she looks as boring as Joshua.

So Joshua turns into Ifrit and Jill transforms into Shiva. That is actually interesting. I might give this game a chance again. The game still have Anime elements since characters can transform.

Ifrit and Shiva are spouses in the past games. So the main romance will be Joshua and Jill. There seemed to be an age gap because Jill looks way younger. The Agnis' Philosophy woman might be older Jill. She also have Black hair and she looks like she is on her thirties. That is only my theory but it is very plausible.

Administrator
Staff member
We have Jill and I think she looks interesting. Since we have only three characters, all of them can easily be fleshed out and have richer personalities.

I guess something is better than nothing. I mean I hate 15 and it's all male party. I wish the playable female character though is not a token. I wish she is not alone but for now Jill will do for me. It won't be as bad as my Final Fantasy XV experience.

I feel like we will have a trio and the other characters will be guest party members who are not playable just like in Final Fantasy XV.

I love Jill, she have this Maid and Gothic Lolita look going on. I am sure cosplayers will be dressing like her.