I will wait for more trailers. Eventually they could reveal other playable females aside from Jill. Even if Jill will be the only female, she could have a great character development and she would be fun to play. Quality is still better than Quantity after all.

If you want to see women, Go outside and try to meet some. I like female characters too but that is not my basis on why a game deserves attention. Gender of characters should not be a basis on why you should buy a game. It should be the quality of the the game!

I don't care about character gender. I care about game quality and if people don't like the absence of females they can play X-2 and VII remake.

Jill seemed like a mage type of character, Her outfit doesnt scream like warrior to me. I think she will have spell attacks.

Clive and Joshua are hot, that is all I care about. I play Final Fantasy for the hot guys! XV is the best game in the series because we have five hot guys. I don't like VII remake because I was forced to play Aerith and Tifa. I don't like playing female characters. I am not into women.

OP, You shallow if that is your only reason to play a game. I play a game because it is a good game and not because of the genitals of the playable characters.

OP is so not going to play the game because it seem like Jill will not be playable.