Please don't be another all Male party game again! Usually Bland protagonist like Joshua can be compensated with support playable characters. All potential party members I saw on the trailer are men! The biggest disappointment in XV is the lack of female party members. I loved VII remake because of Tifa and Aerith! They helped me find Cloud tolerable. I Really hope we have playable female characters on this game. We just had a sausage fest game with XV, Please don't do the same at XVI. Give us some playable female party members. I need my some eye candy!

The only female character I saw on the trailer doesn't look playable.

I believe we will have female party members. They are just being saved for the next trailer because they know the biggest complaint in XV is the lack of playable females. The purpose of the first trailer is to introduce Joshua.

People use to rumor this unknown trailer as Final Fantasy 16.

This woman looks like she is from the medieval period with the way she dresses so she could be a possible party member. I am hoping we are not going to have a sausage party this time. Tifa and Aerith popularity in remake might influence this game.

I heard some rumors that woman is suppose to be Joshua. They decided to make the character male because the Final Fantasy XVI team is not confident with a female lead after the negative reactions with Lighting since she is very disliked by people.

The time travelling empress
@Paco, By any chance, Are you a Social Justice Warrior that demands diversity? I am just asking for a friend...:p

I feel like the game is okay the way it is.
Not me, I am not interested on generic edgelord male main character number one thousand. I want female party members. FInal Fantasy XV sucks with their boy band team and I don't want a medieval version of that.

Not me, I am not interested on generic edgelord male main character number one thousand. I want female party members. FInal Fantasy XV sucks with their boy band team and I don't want a medieval version of that.
I don't really care what the protagonist's' gender is. I'm down either way.

Administrator
Staff member
I don't really care what the protagonist's' gender is. I'm down either way.
It is not about protagonist though. it is about Party members. I understand the sentiments of people who doesn't want another sausage party. Well if all party members are male, They still have Final Fantasy VII remake part 2 where they have choices between Tifa,Aerith and Yuffie.

Shiva might become a summon after you defeat her.
ff16shiva-900x506.jpg

Not having females will actually kill this game. It is already receiving a lot of criticism everywhere. Also all the male characters they revealed looks the same.It is hard to differentiate them. Assassin's creed Valhalla is looking like a better RPG at this moment. You can choose the main character's gender. Assassin's creed Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077 will outsell this game.