When do Ultra Galaxy NEO and the movies take place? (And why is Zetton a dinosaur?)

Does Ultra Galaxy NEO take place right after Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle, and the two Zero movies after NEO? Also, when do the two side stories take place?

Is Ultra Galaxy in the same universe as Showa, or in its own universe since it features Dyna and Cosmos too?

Lastly, why is Zetton called a "space dinosaur"? It looks nothing like any dinosaur that I know of.

Mad Skillz
Ultra Galaxy and Ultra Galaxy NEO both take place before the movies. A lot of things in Ultra Galaxy Legends are kind of spoiler material for those shows, but I won't mention what so as to not spoil any more. You can just assume that the two v-cinema releases take place before the movie that was released that year.

Back when the first Ultra Galaxy ended, there was this thing that said it's connected to the Shouwaverse. Season one and NEO take place about 150 years after the end of Mebius.

Baltan is a ninja? I'd have guessed a crab.

Who came with 'dinosaur'? It just sounds odd for something that looks more like a worm than any vertebrate.

SLICE
Like I said, the titles are just to sound cool.

Space Dinosaur sounds cool, better than Space Cockroach.

Shyni
Baltan is at least more ninja-like than Zetton is dinosaur-like, considering Baltan's "tricky" duplication power(s).

Like I said, the titles are just to sound cool.

Space Dinosaur sounds cool, better than Space Cockroach.

You betcha

[HIDE]
69jo7k.jpg

21ljzwk.jpg
[/HIDE]

Lurker
Zetton's name can be understood as 2 meaning.

1 is "Space Dinosaur" as everyone has mentioned.

2 is "Space Fearful Dragon".

Still, he doesn't look like a dragon too.:sweat:

SLICE
Eh, the dragon thing I'd be more willing to buy.

Dragons are very nonstandard in how they can look.

.........though he's still very much an insect.

Tsuburaya REALLY Should Have Stuck To The Original Game Plan ...

Ultra Galaxy and Ultra Galaxy NEO both take place before the movies. A lot of things in Ultra Galaxy Legends are kind of spoiler material for those shows, but I won't mention what so as to not spoil any more. You can just assume that the two v-cinema releases take place before the movie that was released that year.

Back when the first Ultra Galaxy ended, there was this thing that said it's connected to the Shouwaverse. Season one and NEO take place about 150 years after the end of Mebius.

What is your source for the 150-year span? Not that I am questioning you, I just want the citation. The Earth of Mebius' time would have had to take quite a technical leap forward, probably even a quantum leap forward, to have populated a multi-planet interstellar federation. Plus, apparently, Dyna was known about in this universe, not just his native one.