Now that you mentioned it @Emma kwamboka, I think the first time I played FF was also at my friend place. I recall it was a great evening, and needless to say I bought the game for myself shortly after.

I started playing few years ago when my brother introduced this game to me. I think it was 2016.

I suppose that playing it with your brother makes it an even more enjoyable experience? I say this because I simply love playing FF with my kids.

Yeah, many of us have discovered FF and other games through friends @itsmenermin. That is why making a good game is the best advertising, we will just recommend it to our friends and invite them to play too.

What you are saying is true. You may fear a ceryain game when you have not yet tried it out, but the moment you play it, it becomes your favorite.
Yes, I have experienced that a lot. There are some games I am excellent at playing today. I can recall before I started with them I had the fear I wouldn't be able to understand the games let alone playing good.

My brothers used to play FF and I used to watch it. Being a mama's girl, I never wanted to go away from her and divert my mind from her. But gradually, when I saw the FF games, I started enjoying them and I automatically got involved in it.

Gradually, I found that I am loving some games like Kingdom Hearts and am also falling in love with the characters of the game. So, it worked fantasy for me!

I can't quite remember when I started playing FF12 but I think it was a few years ago.

It took me more than two years after the release of the final fantasy xii to begin playing the game. I think that was in 2012 or there abouts and I have to confess that it was a good experience for me in the sense that I found way to defeat the characters on found in most of the cities.