General Discussion What's your favorite season and why?

I love winter! It means Christmas is near! I can sit in front of my fireplace! I cook lots of soups! Winter always makes me happy.

Wow really? It's that hot in Portugal? Is it a hot or humid heat? Over here is a hot one, but I believe a humid one is FAR worse if you have asthma (I do), I might be moving to the Netherlands... which means mild summers, but very HUMID ones because all those canals they have everywhere :confused:

Weather is changing rapidly here, but we have a hot summer, not very humid. We always have 2 weeks at least per summer with extreme heat, 40+ during daytime and around 30 at night and you can't even sleep with all the windows open and no clothes...

I love winter! It means Christmas is near! I can sit in front of my fireplace! I cook lots of soups! Winter always makes me happy.

I love winter as well!! Finally someone who appreciates the inmense beauty of winter time :) I love the colours of winter and everything that has to do with it!! I'm not a christian person, but I looove seeing the christmas decorations! We have our festivities around this time of the year as well! The kids just love it!!

Weather is changing rapidly here, but we have a hot summer, not very humid. We always have 2 weeks at least per summer with extreme heat, 40+ during daytime and around 30 at night and you can't even sleep with all the windows open and no clothes...

Oh lol, so it's pretty much like it is over here! Over here is so hard to sleep at night during the hot season, I'm so glad I'll be moving to a place with a proper winter. Over here winters last almost nothing, but the hot season seems to last forever...

My favorite season would be Winter. I like Winter because I like the cold weather, which feels absolutely comfortable because my body can't handle hot weathers. Cold weather is so much easier for me to sleep at night. Plus, I don't mind about the rain during the cold weather because that's where I get used to the city where I reside.

Hey same here!! I totally dislike the hot weather, but to my disgrace I ended up living in a place that can reach a max temp of 45C during summer :( I'm loving it now that winter is starting now... the temperature was so nice today...! It was just 10C!!! I just love winter :)

I love summer for the hot weather, but I also love winter for how calm and quiet it is. Why can't we just have quiet summers? :D All in all, I think I'm more of a summer person anyway. There are more things that you can do outside with your friends and that's when all of my best memories are.

I like winter for the very same reason, I just love how calm and quiet is is during winter, plus the scenery in some places is so amazing I feel like taking pictures of that! Those pictures look like the ones you'd find on a postcard :) I remember the winter day in Norway... just magical!