General Discussion What's Your Favorite Hobby?

I love reading, writing and scrapbooking. Reading, for me, is definitely a way to relax at the end of the day. It allows you to live someone else's life for a while. Writing and scrapbooking are ways for me to unleash my creative side, through words and also pictures. I get in "moods" where I prefer one over the other.
So, what's your favorite hobby?

My favorite hobby is playing tennis. I never took lessons, what I now regret, but I play at least twice a week a three set match - about two hours per game. I really love the game and especially the good environment between all the players that are in our ranking - we have our own site - it is a lot of fun. If anyone playing tennis drops by Portugal, let me know! :)

One of my favorite hobbies is to work on improving my writing skills, I also like to learn other languages. So far I'm very fluent in two languages, and I know the basics of 3 other languages and dialects :) I think learning a new language can be one of the most enriching hobbies out there, and it's also good for the brain :) I also enjoy gardening, cooking and photography. I like to blog, but I have no time to do that right now :(

My favorite hobby involves listening to, playing, and researching music. I love reading about music and musicians, and I get a little bit of a serotonin rush when I find good deals on albums I'm interested in. It's a bit of an addiction. I have an acoustic and an electric guitar, and I really like learning new stuff and improving on what I already know.

I love gardening, collecting antiques, crocheting and dancing. In other words I am a old woman, But I love peaceful things . My favorite thing to collect are glass insulators and aqua mason Jars... I have a very small collection.

Mine is photography. There is always this feeling of euphoria whenever I capture raw emotions from people I know and from strangers. I started this hobby 3 years ago with a point and shoot. Back then I would usually take self-portraits because I do not have any model to shoot. Then I went on to landscape photography. When I had my DLSR a year ago, I started braving the streets to take photos of strangers. I do get their consent first but I end up getting awkward shots. So most of the time, I take photos of them first and then I get their consent after. But three years into photogrpahy I still have not found my cliche.

I love reading, writing and scrapbooking. Reading, for me, is definitely a way to relax at the end of the day. It allows you to live someone else's life for a while. Writing and scrapbooking are ways for me to unleash my creative side, through words and also pictures. I get in "moods" where I prefer one over the other.
So, what's your favorite hobby?

I love writing, drawing, and sewing. Writing is something I have always loved to do since Kindergarten. I love journaling and expressing my thoughts because I find it the best way to let out my emotions. I also love content writing. I will literally stay up and write all day long! I like drawing and sewing as well because I love doing task that require me to use my hands. Drawing is something I find fun, and creative. Sewing is extremely challenging but is something that can relieve stress and be fun at the same time. Sewing is one of the best hobbies I have found for me and I'm learning new things about it each and everyday!

I have always been an outside kind of a person, and so doing yardwork and gardening are both things that I enjoy. When the weather is bad, rainy or snowing, then I have to be inside, and I like to read, and also I enjoy knitting and crocheting.
I recycle the plastic bags from the grocery, and crochet them into throw rugs for around the house.
I also make them into dog rugs for in their dog beds .
image.jpg

I recycle the plastic bags from the grocery, and crochet them into throw rugs for around the house.
I also make them into dog rugs for in their dog beds .View attachment 6

I also like crocheting but i'd never thought of doing this, that's a really good idea!

Aside from crotchet, I love photography, especially photojournalism and documentary photography. I also love playing my guitar.

Wow, I didn't even know it is possible to crochet plastic bags. My grandmother crochets with wool and other lines, but how do you do it with plastic?