Yes, I'm a GIRL! "Doki-doki Yukai!"
Okay this has been a question that his been plaguing me for sometime now.

What is with the Green Ranger/ Dragon Ranger helmet in the PR: DT episode "Fighting Spirit"? How come the helmet in that episode has two silver streaks down the middle of it?

example here:
P109-cd6ba5ffb84c181b9204e8e37d2ff467.jpg

(I know I've seen this pic all over the net yet when I go to find it to use it as an example that's the only size i can find! :laugh: )

So what the heck happened to it? Why is it like that? That is the only time I've ever seen the helmet like that. If anyone was to know I figure it's you guys. Any insight? :disappoin

I didn't noticed that one until you showed that to me

This is his original helmet:

green_ranger.jpg

I think they upgraded his helmet with 10% upgrade.

Disney couldn't find a working example of a Dragon Ranger helmet in their props so they went to a fan who had a dragon ranger helmet they either owned or had made themselves. They used a fan's helmet for the episode

Music is life.
Disney couldn't find a working example of a Dragon Ranger helmet in their props so they went to a fan who had a dragon ranger helmet they either owned or had made themselves. They used a fan's helmet for the episode

Not even close.

All three of the classic Ranger suits in Fighting Spirit (MMPR Green, MMPR White, and Zeo Red) were acquired from Toei. The Dragon Ranger costume used in the episode was either a cast-off or concept piece, but it was official.

Yes, I'm a GIRL! "Doki-doki Yukai!"
I didn't noticed that one until you showed that to me

This is his original helmet:

green_ranger.jpg

I think they upgraded his helmet with 10% upgrade.

Yeah and that's the one I'm used too. The one I posted originally above I've only seen in that particular episode. Its kinda neat...but not what I'm used to. 10% power upgrade! :laugh:

:laugh:

^That's quite horrible if that were true.

Yeah but you'd be super cool if it was your helmet they used! ;) :p

Not even close.

All three of the classic Ranger suits in Fighting Spirit (MMPR Green, MMPR White, and Zeo Red) were acquired from Toei. The Dragon Ranger costume used in the episode was either a cast-off or concept piece, but it was official.

Hmm...if it were official than what's with the stripes? Because We all know the original MMPR helmet and the original Zyuranger Dragon ranger didn't have these "streaks" on it. :hmm: :eyebrow: Was it a prototype from Toei?

Maybe it was to signify that Tommy was elderly in Ranger terms! XD Nah! I'm just playing I love Tommy and I would love to see him come back for a future PR series. :D *sighs* Fangirl dreams... :laugh:

Music is life.
Hmm...if it were official than what's with the stripes? Because We all know the original MMPR helmet and the original Zyuranger Dragon ranger didn't have these "streaks" on it. :hmm: :eyebrow: Was it a prototype from Toei?

I already answered that. It was either a cast-off or a concept piece.

thats patrick stewart buying the Prof X chair for an office chair & then having the movie guys have to rent it from him ontop of his already large paycheck for the xmovies :p

It stinks.
I prefer the original Green Ranger/Dragon Ranger helmet over the one they used on 'Fighting Spirits'.