Rider in Training
I been hearing people say that Goseiger sucks in many ways, personally, I don't see it, I've watched all the episodes and the movies, and loved them, can you guys tell me why does it suck, I would really love to know.

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
A Goseiger thread in a Go-Busters forum, really?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
^ Guy's new, mods will take care of it.

Basically, most people see Goseiger as childish, "bland" (an incredibly overused term) and boring with little to no plot or character development. The cast are regularly mocked for supposedly being ugly and unable to act. Some people will concede that Alata was a decent Red or Burajira a decent villain, but that's it. It doesn't help that it came after the massively popular Shinkenger and is frequently compared to that show.

The heroes almost always speak in cheesy platitudes rather than real dialogue, which greatly annoyed me. I also didn't think angels using cards to do even the simplest trick was a great meshing of concepts. (That and cards in toku had by that point sort of outlived their welcome.) And of course, lots of unnecessary mecha. (Brother Headders? Skylion and Sealion?) I think GoseiGreat, Grandleon (make it a single piece robot) and GoseiUltimate were enough. Maybe throw in Mystic Runner for the movie instead of having another repaint of a robo a la Bakurenoh, SaintKaiser, and Engine DaiShogun.

Lurker
*A what-if scenario:*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBqWmHnhWXU]Next Time, on Tensou Sentai Goseiger:[/ame]

Announcer: "Next Time, on Tensou Sentai Goseiger:"

Alata: "We need the Gosei Knight key."

Marvelous: "We're not giving up the treasure or the keys."

Moune (or Agri): "You thieving pirates! These are our powers!"

Alata: "I can't believe that we'll have to face our own sempai..."

Announcer: "Gokaiger Goseiger: Super Sentai 199 Hero Grand Battle movie."

Goseigers: "Protecting the planet is an angel's duty!"

Matrix of Leadership
Everything.

Personal oppinion. Stopped watching after the Super Goseiger episode. The acting was just too chessy. Couldn't handle it anymore.

Banned
^ Guy's new, mods will take care of it.

Basically, most people see Goseiger as childish, "bland" (an incredibly overused term) and boring with little to no plot or character development. The cast are regularly mocked for supposedly being ugly and unable to act. Some people will concede that Alata was a decent Red or Burajira a decent villain, but that's it. It doesn't help that it came after the massively popular Shinkenger and is frequently compared to that show.

Anyone that uses "childish"as a negative when talking about sentai is rather dumb IMO. Sentai is for kids.

Banned
Everything.

Personal oppinion. Stopped watching after the Super Goseiger episode. The acting was just too chessy. Couldn't handle it anymore.

So you don't like sentai with cheesy acting? Do you not like sentai?

Lurker
^You could've simply used the multi-quote feature.

Other than that, I agree with you.