DSP

Lurker
Any of the MANLY speeches from Gurren Lagann but the one phrase that topples all;

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Kamina, Simon, ENTIRE FECKING GURREN BRIGADE!

Lurker
"Assume the fedal postion and stay out of the way" - Isshin Kurosaki said this to Ichigo when Chad was being treated for injuries he sustained while protecting a boy whose soul was trapped in a parakeet at their family clinic.

"Sorry Gantenbainne, there's actually one thing I neglected to tell you. This arm has gone though a metamorphosis and become my right arm's true form. I know without a doubt in my mind, that the spirit of my abuelo resides within this arm. Abuelo taught me how to use power, and to wield my strength to protect others. Abuelo was right. I didn't understand at first, but ever since I gained the power that laid dormant in my right arm, I knew my purpose. It was a defensive power. It was during my training, I looked deep into the core of my being, and it was there that I found it, it was my defensive power. This is it! This is Diablo! Brazo Izquierda del Diablo!"

~Chad to Gantenbainne

Ok, more of a monologue. However when I first heard it, and saw what his arm could do, I got shivers. It was the greatest thing I had ever heard in an anime.

PARTY HARD
This is also the time, like most Bleach fans thought when this chapter first came out, when Sado Yasutora talked WAY too much than he normally did in one sitting. I was surprised by those comments too.

But then again, a silent guy like Chad with that long of a dialogue is still surprising.

"A sword, you say? I'm afraid you're mistaken. Quincies...do not use anything other than a bow and arrow."

There's NO line above that in Bleach.

And, from Macross Frontier...

Alto: "Is that how adults are supposed to behave?!"

Ozma: "Sorry kid, but I'm not an adult. I'M A MAN!"

The primary problem is that though this line is awesome it firmly cements Alto as the Not Protagonist.

"People die when they are killed" - Fate/Stay night.

"I bet Mello knew in his heart, that working by ourselves, neither of us would be able to obtain our goal to surpass our mentor L, but together, together we can stand with L" - Death Note

"And now, acting as one, we face the Kira that defeated L and with solid evidence, beat him at his own game." - Death Note

"Aim for the horn!" - Pokémon

Pony, please.
"Scar My Tattered Body No More With your Punishing Dildo Mallet" - Bolognese Decathlon Tribe

It's pretty unknown.