What would be the most insane thing to happen in Gokaiger???

because I don't like Kamen Rider and I think I better not voice my reasons, HJU members will attack me.

That bad, huh.

<<

>>

...not even Masked Rider.:laugh:

I grew up watching Saban Power Rangers and Super Sentai (specfically Flashman and Jetman) as a kid... tried to get into Kamen Rider but I just can't. maybe the "lone hero" motif isn't my cup of tea. I still love the Kamen Rider VS Shocker movie from my childhood though.

Now Demonic
In a twist ending our heroes suffer a fate that tomino would frown upon, all original sentai teams get there powers after the our team loses horribly and avenge them in what is the most glorious of all battles, then the timerangers save the team for the final fight. All Super Robots appear, then the true final battle begins and we zoom into Captian Marvelous's face as he's eating dinner with the rest of the teams and then out of nowhere, black screen! Shows over.

Where is "Finding out Joe is a transvestite."?

I had a longer list but had to condense it.:sweat:

Others include:

The Titanium Ranger...I mean GoSilver (even though Demon Hunter is his true counterpart) being used

GokaiYellow/Kamen Rider Diend team up movie and involving Kaito "stealing" a kiss from Luka.:laugh:

The Gokaigers being animated into One Piece

Don revealing himself as a Time Lord, thus increases his bounty more than the other Gokaigers combined.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Decade appearing. Just for laughs and to piss everyone off. Technically he could, since he was in Shinkenger's world too.