What would a kamen rider Handoff look like?

You know after seeing every super sentai handoffs since dekaranger-magiranger (upto go-buster-kyuranger) I thought to myself what would a kamen rider handoff look like here is the list starting with Faiz-Blade about what the kamen rider handoff will look like (based on the comment from Jefusion):

Faiz-Blade - Faiz is riding in Auto Vajin (bike mode) in a racetrack until he saw blade appearing in front of him with his cycle Bluespader They pass each other and both nod their heads to each other and then we the viewers focus on Blade as Faiz rides away from the view ,
Blade-Hibiki -Before blade walks away in some forest he saw Hibiki jumping from the tree Hibiki gives a thumps up to him and then Blade nods to him wishing him good luck
Hibiki-Kabuto- In a black background Hibiki and kabuto walk pass each other,Hibiki pats the shoulder on Kabuto wishing him good luck and kabuto nods back to him and the viewers now pay attention towards Kabuto
Kabuto-Den O - kabuto leaves with his motorcycle and rides away from the viewers then coming out of nowhere Denliner appears from the sky and then popping out from the Denliners cockpit is Den-O with his bike Den Bird and stopped infront of the viewers while doing a cool pose.
Den O-Kiva- Den O waves goodbye to the audience before going inside the denliner and left in the night as Kamen rider Kiva standing in the top of his castle doran looks at it departing to the moon at night.
Kiva-Decade- as kiva walks away in the black background he saw a card with a picture of him and as he is about to take it decade picks it up and kiva forgets about the card and nods to decade wishing him good luck and moves on.
Decade- We then see the photo of decade flying away around the wind in fuuta city (nodding to the cliffhanger ending) and kamen rider W catches it and looks at it but the photo of decade fades to white double wonders and looks at the sunlight with full determination.
Double-OOO -As Double went to his motorcycle Hardboilder he saw OOO coming by with his ride vendor and turned it into a regular vendor he then pats OOO before riding away with his Hardboilder drives away from the view leaving the viewers looking OOO while waving goodbye to double.
OOO-Fourze -as a bookend to the previous handoff OOO is about to go to the vendor to turn into a Rider vendor then Fourze appears out of nowhere gives him the cell medal and then OOO thanking fourze inserts the cell medal on the vendor changes it into a Rider vendor and rides away leaving fourze waving goodbye to him
Fourze-wizard-In a black background before fourze leaves Wizard appears out of nowhere like magic and then fourze gives him the kamen rider club handshake which wizard is slightly confused but accepts it and then fourze lifts off using his rocket switch and waves goodbye to wizard which wizard (as we viewers focus on him) nods his head to him.
If you like the kamen rider handoff tell me what other kamen rider handoff will look like (Note:No Parody,No spoofing,Just use your imagination but make it faithful to the riders.)
As a bonus (eventhough i said it should start from faiz like super sentai starts its handoff with Dekaranger),Lord Aaronus from JEfusion Version of the handshake from kuuga to Faiz is nice:
"KUUGA-AGITO
Kuuga riding the BeatChaser down a long racetrack, when Agito on Machine Tornader joins in from offscreen. Kuuga and Agito nod to each other, and Kuuga drives off to the side leaving Agito alone on the track
AGITO-RYUKI
Agito walks through a hall of mirrors, with nothing else but hundreds of his own reflection, until suddenly some of them are replaced by Ryuki reflections. Agito looks around in confusion for a bit, then stops as he reaches out his hand, to shake hands with the real Ryuki.
RYUKI-FAIZ
Ryuki with Dragreder circling around him, until Dragreder notices something and roars. Ryuki looks over as well, and sees Faiz with Autovajin walking over. Ryuki nods to him as Dragreder disappears into a mirror, with Ryuki following him. Faiz nods back, and Autovajin has turned back to bike mode offscreen as Faiz climbs on and rides off."
,and if you are reading this Lord Aaronus you can continue of what the kamen rider handoff will be like in this thread (which will probably be similar to mine)

Last edited:

Toku Prime

If you watch the music video for the Gackt song "Stay the Ride Alive" after the song itself finishes there is a sequence that I always thought acted as kind of a handoff from Decade to Double.

SamuraiEchidna

Some of those possible hand-off ideas sound good, but I would encourage more hand-offs by motorcycle or whatever they use, less we forget the franchise is called Kamen RIDER. Would definitely make up for it if the previous series didn't have enough motorcycle choreography to satisfy us.

Some of those possible hand-off ideas sound good, but I would encourage more hand-offs by motorcycle or whatever they use, less we forget the franchise is called Kamen RIDER. Would definitely make up for it if the previous series didn't have enough motorcycle choreography to satisfy us.

True so tell us what your version of what the kamen rider hanoff was like (like i did for example) but remember no spoofing or parody of it make it faithful

xSHiNOx

Budou though
lol what's up with all the "nods" and "waving" ? i can't picture them waving to the past rider. maybe eiji and gentaro.

EnerPrime

Well they've kind of starting doing this already, with characters (and the toy gimmicks) from Fourze and Wizard appearing in the last episodes of OOO and Fourze respectively. It's not as direct as the sentai red handoff, but I think it's kind of a neat way to tieuniverse togther.

Well they've kind of starting doing this already, with characters (and the toy gimmicks) from Fourze and Wizard appearing in the last episodes of OOO and Fourze respectively. It's not as direct as the sentai red handoff, but I think it's kind of a neat way to tieuniverse togther.

Actually they are the clips from the kamen rider theatrical movie in the scenes when a new rider who will later appear in the upcoming rider show will help the current rider when he is trouble for the short time but its almost like a red sentai handoff though.

Toku Prime

Actually they are the clips from the kamen rider theatrical movie in the scenes when a new rider who will later appear in the upcoming rider show will help the current rider when he is trouble for the short time but its almost like a red sentai handoff though.
While the movies do provide a sneak preview of the next Rider, they are ultimately extra content that not all the audience will have seen. You also have to remember that the films come out a good month or so before the new Rider actually starts up. I think the little cameos they've started putting in final episodes have more in common with the Sentai handovers.

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
While the movies do provide a sneak preview of the next Rider, they are ultimately extra content that not all the audience will have seen. You also have to remember that the films come out a good month or so before the new Rider actually starts up. I think the little cameos they've started putting in final episodes have more in common with the Sentai handovers.

I agree, it's like the way that Sentai has now started to debut each year's new team in the predecessors' Vs Special, but they still do a hand-off between the Reds

Another one for this thread a special 3 part Wizard-Gaim handoff

Okay here’s a special Handoff which I am adding to this thread which is for wizard-gaim but since the series include a special two part heisei rider 15th anniversary special then I will explain of what it will look like a three part handoff for the three last episodes:
1st part (after wizards “final†episode): The handoff will begin with wizard alone in city landscape and then he looks at the top of a building structure and saw what appears to be a shadow of gaim standing in front of him.
2nd part (after 1st part of 15th heisei rider anniversary special): The handoff continues from the last one where the mysterious figure revealing to be gaim at the top of the building structure jumps from it lands on the ground and then standing infront of wizard the segment ends with wizard and gaim alone looking at each other face to face .
3rd part (after 2nd part of 15th heisei rider anniversary special) :The final third part of the three part handoff segment continues from the last where after wizard and Gaim standing alone looking at each other face to face ,Wizard approached Gaim and put his hand on Gaim’s shoulder and gives him a nod wishing him good luck then he forms a portal and went through it to disappear for the last time from us the viewers and then gaim with full determination after getting approval from his predecessor see him went to a portal for the last time as gaim becomes the main rider for the new season.

My own kamen rider handoff Gaim-Drive

Hey guys,
Now that gaim ended i think its time once again for what the kamen rider passing the torch will look like,Since super sentai has a passing the torch /handoff moments after the current super sentai show ends before going to the next one,We fans wondered what a kamen rider handoff would look like,

So back to my kamen rider handoff and this time this ones for gaim to Drive,Here is what it looks like

The handoff sequence begins with gaim themes song shows gaim in Kiwami Arms form in some forest area when Tridoron drives by and stops for a moment and then opening its window reveals its driver Kamen rider Drive.
He looks at gaim as he nods his head to wish him good luck before he disappears and Drive nods back at him as a response that he will do his best like his predecessors and the sequence ends with drive once again drives Tridoron as his adventures and role as this years kamen rider begins.

What do you think of my own kamen rider handoff? If you want to share your own vision on what your kamen rider handoff/Passing the torch from Gaim to drive will look like please write down in this thread.

Xtreme RX

Sounds cool.

Reading this topic makes me realize that I would love to see hand-offs in the vain of Super Sentai.

I know that they eventually team up in movie wars, but I wish there was something at the end of the show where they shake hands and say something like "I leave the rest to you" or "the future is in your hands". Kind of like how it was done in KR Taisen.

Sounds cool.

Reading this topic makes me realize that I would love to see hand-offs in the vain of Super Sentai.

I know that they eventually team up in movie wars, but I wish there was something at the end of the show where they shake hands and say something like "I leave the rest to you" or "the future is in your hands". Kind of like how it was done in KR Taisen.

Yeah,But you know i wish people will read this thread i made sothat they can ask what their version of the handoff of the kamen rider would look like. :(

Xtreme RX

Since Gaim was advertised as riding a horse rather than a bike (which he rarely did both of) it would be kind of cool to have Gaim riding along on horseback when Drive pulls up next to him, rolls down the window, waves, and then speeds off. Gaim stops the horse, waves after him and you hear that war-horn that plays during Gaim's first scene. That would be awesome.