I keep trying to picture that in my head and it's not working (the VR trooper idea anyway)

Maybe doing Blade but including IXA and the "WONDERFUL SKY ORGANIZATION" as well as the 1988 flashbacks would work

Well ,not exactly Vr Troopers. You see ,my concept would be to film extra American action footage connecting both Blade and his Riders and IXA under the same roof while having the evil riders of both Blade and Kiva be evil Fangire Riders in rival to Kiva and of IXA and his cohorts. This would create a third player in the Kiva story and give it the medieval court intrigue and struggle over the throne of Kiva' s father.

And since IXA's organization is putting pressure onto the Fangires, it creates this panic and infighting which characterizes the Fangire Wars to which Kiva becomes victorious once IXA comes around and recognizes Kiva as good . And with the Sky Organization with Kiva ,he ascends the throne and then makes a peaceful coexistence of man and Fangires alike possible while forming an alliance and friendship with IXA and his organization that lasts to the end of their lives and beyond.

The use of the 1988 footage or the reshooting of it would be essential to the plot albeit with inclusion of the first BLADE Riders and the development of the technology.

Hope that's better cleared up .

Hmm...what about the recent Ultraman series?

If you mean like within 4-5 years , than there is none.

I mean, the Ultra Galaxy series compounded with with UltraSeven X are the most recent of the Ultra series. I want a redo of Tiga , but adapted with Dyna and Gaia as a trilogy arc personally.

Only problem is how old the footage is , but seeing as Adness took Ryuki footage and did KRDK ,it could be doable but it would have to be remastered and have a redux of the effects to modernize them to an extent. The safer bet would be to start with Cosmos.

The main reason why I chose Cosmos is since there are TWO feature films that preclude and are within the series itself if not for the 65 episodes to adapt from . With that in consideration, Cosmos has enough footage to be used that it would not make sense not to adapt it ,because it gives a ton of flexibility since only the Ultra fights would be used and maybe the plot from the original. If I had any say ,I'd adapt the film as a feature film to be relased a few months/weeks before the series as advertisement. and then have the story continue afterwards once the Cosmos adaptation film came to TV to refresh minds.

Lurker
They should try to adapt Garo as teen-adult oriented show, instead of kid's one.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I think Saban should adapt Kamen Rider Hibiki and Bioman

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I think Saban should adapt Kamen Rider Hibiki and Bioman

Bioman would honestly be impossible to adapt

It's 20 plus years old and Saban had a hard enough time trying to use the footage from Metalder and Shaider for VR Troopers and Kamen Rider Black RX for Masker Rider in the 90's

Bioman doesn't have enough zords by modern standards, and they NEVER make new mecha (and very rarely new footage for existing mecha). Even the US created Titanium Ranger (Lightspeed Rescue) got assigned a zord which was originally a shared auxiliary in GoGoV.

Bioman doesn't have enough zords by modern standards, and they NEVER make new mecha (and very rarely new footage for existing mecha). Even the US created Titanium Ranger (Lightspeed Rescue) got assigned a zord which was originally a shared auxiliary in GoGoV.

Nor did Megaranger or Hurricanger. As I recall, In Space had over HALF of its zord footage being the Astro Ship ,which was basically a glorified DaiDenjin while Hurricanger and its adaptation had only a three piece robot for awhile until the second team and Shurikenger /Cam came in.

It worked before without any problems , why not now? Only thing is that Bioman is almost 30 years old and the footage would have to be cleaned somewhat before it could be useful . And by the time you get to casting , costume production and filming , you might as well just refilm the entire series by scratch unless the remastered Bioman footage was clean enough to match the HD footage and cheap enough to do without an arm and a leg.

If Saban had the tech to remove the aging of the film and make it as new, you could pretty much use any series up to 1980 or even slightly earlier to exploit without any problems other than outdated effects and costumes. Besides , using newer /recent series avoids that problem entirely . And given how much Saban would invest in cleaning up older footage circa late 80's, the copmany could in fact adapt Black, RX and other toku of that time because the late 80's/Early 90's are on par with today's design in a sense.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
It worked before without any problems , why not now? Only thing is that Bioman is almost 30 years old and the footage would have to be cleaned somewhat before it could be useful . And by the time you get to casting , costume production and filming , you might as well just refilm the entire series by scratch unless the remastered Bioman footage was clean enough to match the HD footage and cheap enough to do without an arm and a leg.

If Saban had the tech to remove the aging of the film and make it as new, you could pretty much use any series up to 1980 or even slightly earlier to exploit without any problems other than outdated effects and costumes. Besides , using newer /recent series avoids that problem entirely . And given how much Saban would invest in cleaning up older footage circa late 80's, the copmany could in fact adapt Black, RX and other toku of that time because the late 80's/Early 90's are on par with today's design in a sense.

Perhaps it would be a nice idea if Saban adapted the pre-Zyuranger Sentai series. But then again, it would have to be non-canon to the Zordon-era.