What would your ideas be? Now that Saban is back in business and restoring Power Rangers to its rightful path, how would you adapt......

- Chouseishin: Gransazers, Justirisers & Sazer X
- Ryukendo
- Tomica Hero Rescue Force & Fire
&
- Ultraman

Seriously, how would you make one of these adapted? And what actors and actresses?

We can't have Disney.... but Nickelodeon can!

a friend of justice
Max, Mebius, etc etc. Are all amazing.

You're a good man, internet person.

I actually had a friend ask the other day about when Kamen Rider W was going to be brought over here. I got him to watch the first six episodes with me, and he enjoyed it a lot, but he doesn't really like to watch subtitled stuff. He seemed really disappointed when I told him that as far as I know, there aren't any plans for it.

If I ignore that Saban's adaptations are usually not up to par (for me), I do think W would translate very well for American audiences. The Kiva suggestion is also a good one, although I imagine characters like Nago, Otoya, and Jiro would all have to be changed. Kabuto's another one I've thought would be good for adaptation purposes. I feel like they could take the footage and go in a pretty different direction with it, to the point where I could enjoy it as a new show. I'd enjoy getting to buy cheap toys of a lot of Kabuto stuff too.

If I ignore that Saban's adaptations are usually not up to par (for me), I do think W would translate very well for American audiences. The Kiva suggestion is also a good one, although I imagine characters like Nago, Otoya, and Jiro would all have to be changed. Kabuto's another one I've thought would be good for adaptation purposes. I feel like they could take the footage and go in a pretty different direction with it, to the point where I could enjoy it as a new show. I'd enjoy getting to buy cheap toys of a lot of Kabuto stuff too.

*skip to 3:30*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SvCMP-2bw4"]YouTube - Power Morphicon 2: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Clip 3[/ame]

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
In all honesty, someone should try to adapt Kamen Rider Kiva. I think its concept and premise would resonate more easily with Teenage girls who mindlessly over obess about Twilight than other Kamen Rider series.

fixed that for you :thumbs:

As long as that'd meant less clip shows.

Adness only did two of them

-The epsiode after Sting died

and

-The Finale'

My two cents on the topic at hand:

I'd personally be fine with anything that Saban chose to adapt as long as they tried their best to stay true to the show's original intentions

I did hear some rumors that Tony Oliver was trying to adapt Garo for more adult adiences, fake or not, I'd still like to see it happen

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
You know with all the freetime that Saban has, I think he might adapt at least one of the Choushinsei series.

They should do Kamen Rider W - if they can get the rights (is Adness still in business?)

And Saban dubbing Digimon Xros Wars would be better than it remaining on the No Export For You TV Tropes page.

They are, I assure you

Wouldn't they be since Adness does the filming for the Japanese Kamen Rider openings and possibly Sentai's?

Since they're contracted by Toei to do that , they'll still be in business. It's just that their American Rider franchisee will be underground until they can pull their **** together to make it a rival or complement to Power Rangers. They'd be prime on Nickelodeon and besides, I'd rather have a Kamen Rider episode after the Rangers than reruns of X series .

Yeah Kiva'd be great and all but it needs more Riders with the same theme . Plus isn't like a 1/3 of the episodes 20 years back anyways? I swear that had more time-traveling than Den-O .

For it to be good, play on Twlight and perhaps parodize it the first episode with wit. Blade would be a great series to combine it Vr Troopers style, maybe IXA's teammates or a rival organization?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yeah Kiva'd be great and all but it needs more Riders with the same theme . Plus isn't like a 1/3 of the episodes 20 years back anyways? I swear that had more time-traveling than Den-O.

For it to be good, play on Twlight and perhaps parodize it the first episode with wit. Blade would be a great series to combine it Vr Troopers style, maybe IXA's teammates or a rival organization?

Blade and Kiva with the VR Troopers' style?! Nah....not unless you were to fuse Blade with Kabuto instead.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Yeah Kiva'd be great and all but it needs more Riders with the same theme . Plus isn't like a 1/3 of the episodes 20 years back anyways? I swear that had more time-traveling than Den-O .

I keep trying to picture that in my head and it's not working (the VR trooper idea anyway)

Maybe doing Blade but including IXA and the "WONDERFUL SKY ORGANIZATION" as well as the 1988 flashbacks would work