Banned
It sounds to me like you know little to nothing about Ultraman. Before you start talking about what it needs or what should happen with it, perhaps you should do your own research and then you might know what you are talking about.

About your digimon rantings, what ever man. :redface2:

It sounds to me like you know little to nothing about Ultraman. Before you start talking about what it needs or what should happen with it, perhaps you should do your own research and then you might know what you are talking about.

About your digimon rantings, what ever man. :redface2:

I admit I've only seen one episode of the original and possibly the one with Jirass , so seeing as I got spare time , I'll watch some Nexus/ ULTRAMAN film for a start.
:sweat::sweat:

The new Tendou Souji

I'm saying that I'm pretty sure Media Blasters dubbed Rurouni Kenshin, not Funimation.

Well they have bands in Japan do their music why not have a band equivalent of Sonar Pocket do the theme's localization? Unless they are bilingual and good at it I would rather have a Native or fluent English speaking singer so words aren't slurred.

Of course, you'd have an English band do it (if you wanted to dub it) but Linkin Park? Foo Fighters? Be better to have someone like Vic Mgnogna or Jerry Jewel do it, that's all.

Banned
I admit I've only seen one episode of the original and possibly the one with Jirass , so seeing as I got spare time , I'll watch some Nexus/ ULTRAMAN film for a start.
:sweat::sweat:

Nexus doesn't give any kind of idea as to watch the classic feel of UM is. Nexus is, for lack of a better term, the black sheep of the UM universe.

I'm saying that I'm pretty sure Media Blasters dubbed Rurouni Kenshin, not Funimation.

Of course, you'd have an English band do it (if you wanted to dub it) but Linkin Park? Foo Fighters? Be better to have someone like Vic Mgnogna or Jerry Jewel do it, that's all.

Never heard of those bands actually . Thanks for listing them as I'll look them up.

Nexus doesn't give any kind of idea as to watch the classic feel of UM is. Nexus is, for lack of a better term, the black sheep of the UM universe.

Have any suggestions to ones I can start with?

Last edited:
The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
Fun little bit of info regarding Ultraman.I have read that the original plans for the animated(and rather underrated,IMO),Hanna-Barbera produced TV-Movie Ultraman:The Adventure Begins,also known as Ultraman USA,was for it to be live-action instead.However,Hanna-Barbera convinced Tsubaraya Productions that it should instead be made as a cartoon as opposed to live-action.
Now,mind you..I have read that on iMDB and Wikipedia so who knows whether or not this story is true.However,if by some chance it was true,it would be interesting to see what it would have been like had the movie been made in live-action(and how expensive it would have been)

Back on-topic(I think),I`d like to see Toei bring the Metal Heroes franchise back and see Saban adapt it.

The new breed.
Oh, come on!

Why should Saban stay away from toku all together??? Afraid that they will tone it down big time?
Less about being toned down and more about how every product\Franchise brought to America eventually ends up being crappy and horrible no matter how long it survives Samurai, Vr troopers, Beetleborgs, MASKED RIDER and others are great examples no matter how temporarily successful they were, Any Saban\Tzachor extremists? Well I'm sorry you have to hear this but one or both of them don't know how to produce shows, at least without throwing in their own personal **** fest with crappy over or underdone dialog and topping it off with some shitty icing.

That is why.

Tokusatsu Adaptions

What would your ideas be? Now that Saban is back in business and restoring Power Rangers to its rightful path, how would you adapt......

- Chouseishin: Gransazers, Justirisers & Sazer X
- Ryukendo
- Tomica Hero Rescue Force & Fire
&
- Ultraman

How about the Kamen Riders... oh wait. There is already one. Can someone post up my thread?