What should Saban adapt?

I wish Saban can take back Digimon since he took back Power Rangers.

He should adapt...
- Gransazers
- Justirisers
- Sazer X
- Ryukendo
- Tomica Heroes: Rescue Force & Fire
and
- some Ultraman

Galaxian

Lurker
In all honesty, someone should try to adapt Kamen Rider Kiva. I think its concept and premise would resonate more easily with American audience than other Kamen Rider series.

DekaThunder Rider

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
In all honesty, someone should try to adapt Kamen Rider Kiva. I think its concept and premise would resonate more easily with American audience than other Kamen Rider series.

I think I said something similar in another thread..great minds think alike:)

FreedomR8G6B1

My choice: Hibiki, just for the challenge, if you can make this show look kick ass, you can make any adapt kick ass.

Predictable Choice: Den-O (Mighty Morphin Kamen Riders), Kabuto (Bandai would have a field day, they have Space Aliens)

The Choseishin series can be merged into one "new" show, as can the Tomica series. Pull a VR Troopers if necessary.:laugh:

Rescue Mission series (Winspector, Solbrain, and Exceedraft) into one new show.

<<

>>

I like Van's idea, give Ferbus the Diendriver.:laugh:

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Saban should adapt some Good writers, some good actors, some good FX desingers, and a set back in Cali.

Those are some great shows I think Saban will have great success with.

Demi-Fiend

Now Demonic
Saban should adapt some Good writers, some good actors, some good FX desingers, and a set back in Cali.

Those are some great shows I think Saban will have great success with.
:laugh:

They should but would they? Money flows into their pockets regardless.

I personally think that any toku (Saban picks up) should be done like KRDK.

With great respect for the source material but willingness to diverge from it enough that it's not a carbon copy and not too much so it bare's no resemblance.

A balance of Faithfulness and Originality has to be struck for a show to really please as many people (Long time fan's and newcomers) as possible.

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
I wish Saban can take back Digimon since he took back Power Rangers.

He should adapt...
- Gransazers
- Justirisers
- Sazer X
- Ryukendo
- Tomica Heroes: Rescue Force & Fire
and
- some Ultraman
I'd rather Saban stick to Power Rangers and leave Digimon alone. I like Digimon but I don't like they way Saban dubbed it. I don't like how they replaced the original Japanese music with the shitty music from Masked Rider, it was unnessesary and inapropriate too.

Galaxian

Lurker
I'd rather Saban stick to Power Rangers and leave Digimon alone. I like Digimon but I don't like they way Saban dubbed it. I don't like how they replaced the original Japanese music with the shitty music from Masked Rider, it was unnessesary and inapropriate too.
No American company should be allowed to dub Digimon.

Mastodon