What Power Rangers Shows Are Closest To Their Super Task Force Counterparts?

What Generations of the 17 (So Far) Power Rangers Shows do you guys feel
have been the closest to their Toei counterparts?

Me -

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta
Power Rangers Samurai

never seen all of Time Force, but I did complete Timeranger and by reading episode summaries and looking at screenshots... Time Force was basically a carbon copy of Timeranger with mild changes such as a new head villain, Yellow's gender and Quantum Ranger's fate in the ending. Ryuya (Alex's Japanese counterpart) was also a manipulative asshole compared to his American counterpart.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
Samurai's first half seems pretty carbon-copy-y, too, to the point of crediting Yasuko Kobayashi in the post-intro-credits.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I may be speaking from an area of lack of expertise, but I would've thought Time Force & Mystic Force were the closest.

Heck, Mystic Force had to have been the first PR finale since... possibly ever that actively tried to utilize the Sentai finale in it's plot.

I'm not a Power Rangers fan (only seen a few episodes of a few series here and there), but aren't Mystic Force's characters all different from Magi?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Yeah, but despite the changes they HAD to make in concession of the different characters & the battlizer, it's still a fairly similar plot. I know Overdrive had different villains & narrowed down the plot to concern a specific treasure, Jungle Fury disregarded the entire point of Gekiranger & SPD had a main villain & generalized plot, but Mystic Force, characters aside, is roughly the same plot.

3 weeks ago on May 10th I just got Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue - Power Rangers Dino Thunder so here's my run -

Mighty Morphin Pwer Rangers - Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (Complete)
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (Episode 15)
Power Rangers Time Force (Episode 17)
Power Rangers Wild Force (Episode 12)
Power Rangers Ninja Storm (Episode 19)
Power Rangers Dino Thunder (Episode 20)

Due Up -

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta
Power Rangers Mystic Force
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
Power Rangers Jungle Fury
Power Rangers RPM

Hopefully I can finish up set 3 (Lightspeed to Dino Thunder) Before the last
5 ship in. I'll order this up in Late June at the earliest.