What Other Kamen Riders Are Expected To Be Adapted After Dragon Knight?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Personally I believe they should skip Blade if for no reason to avoid pigeonholing Kamen Rider as a card game show.

#MissionMiami
Well theres a big difference in Ryuki and Blade's Card motif. Ryuki card motif is kinda random in a way while you have Blade's Card theme which makes sense.

Neither show is really a "card game show"... And it's kinda stupid to skip faiz and include blade and hibiki. Faiz had some great designs that would work well... Hibiki... Well, obviously it's different from everything, but adapting it would probably mean having to use too much stock footage or having the riders look completely out of place, and there's the music motif... And the idea of a western Hibiki just looks very New Zealand in my head.

I'd be surprised if it lasted that long though to be honest, CW isn't exactly a good network to be on.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
There's one issue confusing me about this... When they're using stock footage over five years old (I know it's only a small amount of stock footage) isn't it going to look seriously outdated and obvious? Even the series from three years ago look very dated now.

They could however re master or fix it up.

Nah....I don't it's going to be outdated, but I doubt that Adness would adapt Black RX because technically, the tone and the qualities of the footages wouldn't match the aspects of its adaption. Plus that would draw a lot of confusion. That's why Adness decided to go with Ryuuki first because they are trying to catch up with newer stuff or whatever.

But who know, maybe they could re master Black RX, maybe they won't.

I think Adness should adapt Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, and Kiva.

Faiz would definitely a perfect show because it's sort of like a pick up where Agito left off.

Blade, not a bad choice you see there were different methods of using the cards when capturing the Undeads and performing the Hissatsu attack than in Ryuuki

Kabuto is probably the most easiest one to adapt, the only that Adness would do is not focus on the main character quoting his grandmother and make it look seem like it's everyone's show. Also there would be a few changes on the plot line and add a different type of connection between ZECT and the Natives besides turning all humanity into the Natives at the end.

Kiva. I haven't seen much of it, but I say it would have a darker adaption especially making it into a typical vampire hunter type of show.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Oh I know Blade and Ryuuki are not 'card game show' but you still don't want people to think Kamen Rider is always all about cards and its designed to sell a tie-in card game or something you know?

Kabuto has a lot of footage where normal humans confront henshined riders though...gonna be a mess to slice up for adaptation.

It's Judgement Time!
The obvious next step is Faiz. Let's not skip around and cut corners. I expect Faiz next, then Blade, then Kabuto, and so on. Yes I skipped Hibiki. Hibiki was an interesting series but had very little usable footage. Im not sure if it would be successful, adapted.

I would not like sequels; No repeating actors/characters. I want a new story/cast every season like Kamen Rider Japan does it and like how Power Rangers does it. That keeps everything interesting and it gives us nice conclusions to stories.

I dont like having a wonderful story without a conclusion or an incredible story that just doesnt wrap itself up after 8 seasons. I like having an ending so I can feel like "yeah, that story was amazing. Now Im ready for the next story they have to tell"

What I absolutely do not want, is for the production to mix Kamen Rider suits. IE; Putting Faiz and Blade monster/rider suits in the same season. Don't combine seasons from japan. Just take it slow.

Dragon Knight needs to be successful. We all need to tune in, not just download, and buy the merchandise.:megarock:

We also need to make sure we support the production and staff of Dragon Knight and let the publishers know we either approve or disapprove of their hard work.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I agree with Saikodragon.

I mean from MMPR-PRiS was good, but it's time that we see a fresh new chapter much like the Post-Zordon Era.

I really hope that Adness would follow what Toei is doing with the newer seasons instead of repeating the storyline over other seasons.

No repeating cast or monsters and Rider suits in-between just take it slow, start a new chapter with a new cast, new storyline, and hopefully a team-up special like what Super Sentai is doing.

Power Ranger barely had any team-ups.

Oh, here's an idea. Possibly have a team-up special with some of the characters from VR Troopers and Beetleborgs.

I agree with Saikodragon.

I mean from MMPR-PRiS was good, but it's time that we see a fresh new chapter much like the Post-Zordon Era.

I really hope that Adness would follow what Toei is doing with the newer seasons instead of repeating the storyline over other seasons.

No repeating cast or monsters and Rider suits in-between just take it slow, start a new chapter with a new cast, new storyline, and hopefully a team-up special like what Super Sentai is doing.

Power Ranger barely had any team-ups.

Oh, here's an idea. Possibly have a team-up special with some of the characters from VR Troopers and Beetleborgs.

I certainly agree. If there will be an another American Kamen Rider adaptation, we need new stories, new characters, new cast and new ideas. Kamen Rider has many ideas but Sentai is running out of ideas, don't they?

My choice is Kabuto and Kiva. Steve and Mike can make Kabuto better by making an interesting story, more character development, and no American Tendou, please.

And Kiva, they'll make it a more darker tone. Imagine an American Kiva will be like Kamen Rider Kiva + The Dark Knight. and I want Crispin Freeman as Kivat.:anime:

Yes I skipped Hibiki. Hibiki was an interesting series but had very little usable footage.
Little usable footage? I thought Hibiki had a lot of scenes in secluded environments, whereas ones like Kabuto and Faiz have more bystandards/ japanese city environments/ character faces over monsters.