What Other Kamen Riders Are Expected To Be Adapted After Dragon Knight?

Whomp, whomp!
I hate Kabuto, but I think if they adapted it they could do a better job than the original. If I had to pick which would be most likely I would say Blade just cause they could use the card theme again. If I got to pick which one I personally would want, I would go with Faiz.

They'll probably just continue in the same order as the original series, but maybe skipping the ones that are harder to adapt.

There's one issue confusing me about this... When they're using stock footage over five years old (I know it's only a small amount of stock footage) isn't it going to look seriously outdated and obvious? Even the series from three years ago look very dated now.

Kabuto being my first Kamen rider series i watched. i would totaly audition for that. if not than Den-O.

CPS

I say Faiz, then Kabuto, then Kiva. Skip Den-O because it'd be really hard to make sense of the Imajin without reference to their original myths, which wouldn't be understood. Skip Blade because, well, the belts were HUGE! Skip Hibiki because...yeah, we all know why.

#MissionMiami
Hopefully when KRDK becomes successful this would be the order of adaption.

-Kamen Rider Blade

-Maybe...Kamen Rider Hibiki

-Kamen Rider Kabuto

-Kamen Rider Den-O

-Kamen Rider Kiva