What Other Kamen Riders Are Expected To Be Adapted After Dragon Knight?

Raxbait: Hip
Little usable footage? I thought Hibiki had a lot of scenes in secluded environments, whereas ones like Kabuto and Faiz have more bystandards/ japanese city environments/ character faces over monsters.

if you think about, most(like 90%)of the fight scenes were either in Forests or rivers,
and i dont think we have alot of those here in The US if u know wat i mean

#MissionMiami
Neither show is really a "card game show"... And it's kinda stupid to skip faiz and include blade and hibiki. Faiz had some great designs that would work well... Hibiki... Well, obviously it's different from everything, but adapting it would probably mean having to use too much stock footage or having the riders look completely out of place, and there's the music motif... And the idea of a western Hibiki just looks very New Zealand in my head.

I'd be surprised if it lasted that long though to be honest, CW isn't exactly a good network to be on.

The music motif would sell big for kids. Think about it Guitar's, Drumsticks with Play Sets would sell big. As for their devices they can replace the Tuning Fork with Hibiki's baton type weapon.