General Discussion What mood are you in today?

Very excited today! Woke up at 10:30 today which was a bit of an improvement compared to the past few days when I was waking up at 11 and 11:30. Extra sleep never hurts though, but the finale of Breaking Bad is today, which is one of my favorite shows. It's playing right now, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the channel for AMC. I plan on watching it online tomorrow, and I'm very excited to see what happens.

I am not in a good mood today. I had vacation last week and went to the beach with the kids and it was GREAT, we had a great time, played around, really fun.

This week I am back to work and I am feeling more tired and with less patience for the kids, what is too bad and make me a bit sad... I guess it is life, but we just shouldn't work so much!

I'm in a good mood. My sleep was awesome and I think that this will be a very productive day.

I feel sad. It's been raining nonstop here for the past five days. I miss the sun and how it warms my soul.

Busy mood if there is one mood like that, I am just passing by my apartment to wash some clothes and move on to the next stage of my holidays. :) Why do we have to work?

Dylan, I love the sun, we have summer here in Portugal, winter where you are?

Dylan, I love the sun, we have summer here in Portugal, winter where you are?

Hello! I'm an "outdoor" person so I love the sun. There is not much to do when it's raining, and my energy level is kind of down when it rains.

It is very rare here in Portugal to have 3 or 4 totally cloudy days, but when that happens I miss the sun a lot and I kind of feel a bit of less energy too. But even without the sun you can take a walk on the rain - I love it - or do some indoor sports. ;)

Relax JF, no need to be always producing, we are not machines. :p

I am enjoying my holidays, was in the beach in the morning with the wife and kids and I'm going to play tennis later this afternoon, so it's all really perfect! :cool:

Very grumpy:mad:. My boss couldn't find cover so I will have to work tomorrow and I'm shattered. 6 days a week 8 hour shifts in a very active job is just too much. I keep trying to get hobbies but I'm too knackered at the end of the day to do them! Even worse it was payday the other day and I looked at my bank account quite despondent as none of its mine.

I suppose its a reality many of us are living in at the moment. Doesn't make it any easier though.