I'm into...

Revoltech
Figma
Gundam model kits
Transformers
S.H.Figuarts

ヒビキラッ☆
My main line is SIC Kiwami-Tamashii.

I'm the type who buy any figure from any line as long as I like the characters(and I can afford XD), but the usual lines I bought are:
- Trading Figure & Candy Toys(HDM Souzetsu, One Piece Location, One Piece Styling, Takumi-Damashii are the four tops)
- Revoltech Yamaguchi(only have 1 Fraulein(Yoko) and 3 2G(Yotsuba, Yotsuba Summer, and Mini Danboard Amazon ver))
- Gunpla(but I rarely buy it anymore)
- SHFiguarts(only the Imagins and Hana, but now I bought W Cyclone Joker too >.>)

And thanks to K-ON, I'll own 4 Figmas in about 3-4 months(Figma K-ON is sold out almost instantly in Japan, I have to be patient for the reissue, sigh)

I wrote a long post and got an error...so I'll just retype a short one.

Current:
- SHF (Kamen Rider, Dragon Ball), love.
- SDX SD Gundams (nostalgia. These guys just look kick-arse with their top notch paint app, and die-cast parts.)
- Robot Damashii ('Evangelion' and 'Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru', for some reason their Gundams don't look that great, even bad. Look at the Crossbone Gundam.)
- S.I.C.

Given up/quit:
- HCM Pro Gundam (Lost interest once the price kept increasing, and they stopped adding markings to the suits, not to mention the boxes are huge for such a teeny weeny figure)
- Final Fantasy Play Arts (Paint app, QC and sculpt kept getting worse after FF7 Game Ver: Series 2)
- Saint Seiya Myth Cloth (The price just kept getting higher and higher, while the quality and sculpts spiralled down the drain)
- Revoltech (Will buy the an odd one I like, if the paint job isn't completely crapfest)
- Medicom RAH (not worth the frustration and ordeal)
- Medicom RAH220 DX (Doesn't look like it's in production anymore, I just need Riderman......)
- 1/6 scale action dolls (Too expensive to support...had to kick the habit)

I also like Be@rbricks, but I only get some if I happen to be in Hong Kong, which is pretty much...never.

Princess of Equesteria
The only figure that I've got is from Tenchi Muyo of Ryoki (sp?) given to me on my birthday. I'd like to expand, but seeing as there are a fewe needed things to take care of my personal spending money is limited.

as for me, i only collect 2 things..

S.I.C. (Main Riders only: Completed the existing ones, from showa to heisei)
S.I.C kiwami tamashii (Side Riders and other forms only : Faiz blaster and hibiki kurenai on the way)

the reason y i did not main stream on just the regular size SIC is mainly because, first, money and second, space.

oo and 1 more thing, i'm not into buying multiples of the same volume just so that different forms can be displayed together.

but i envy those that have complete collection, like the 11 forms of kuuga.:thumbs:

Lurker
Active Lines

Figuarts
SIC Kiwami-Tamashii
W Form Change (WFC)

Discontinued Lines
Motion Revive Series
Souchaku Henshin
Rider & Monster (R&M)
Final Form Ride (FFR)

I also have a number of the Sofubi vinyl figures, a few RAH 220 Showa Riders, and a couple of standard SIC figures, but I don't actively collect these lines.

I wanna fly high....
Figuarts, Transformers, and anything from the PR line. I'm also starting to get into Armor Plus and the Saint Saiya Myth Cloth line. I saw the upcoming Bronze Pegasus Armor Saiya, and I'm gonna have my eye on it for awhile.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Basically, I only buy characters that I like. I'm not a "collect them all" guy after all. :D

Main line:
SH FiguArts

Others:
Robot Damashii
BB Gundam Sangokuden
Transformers (Movie and Universe/Henkei)
Gashapons (One Piece)

Quited:
Zoids - no new figures, maybe I'll go when the Revoltech one is released. I'm still hoping to get a Blade Liger one...
Gunpla - lost interest