Tech What kind of computer do you own?

Contributor
I remember when white was the normal computer color. Then black was suddenly in, and white boxes were "uncool". Now it seems white is making a comeback.... :)

I remember when white was the normal computer color. Then black was suddenly in, and white boxes were "uncool". Now it seems white is making a comeback.... :)
I like the white color, which it happens to be one of the best colors out there because I don't really like the black color. The white color is getting popular too.

I have a Macbook Pro and this was the first product by Apple that I have ever owned. It's true what they say, once you go Mac, you never go back :) I find it so difficult to use Windows-based computers nowadays because I have become so accustomed to my Mac. The only thing I don't like about it is Macmail. I think it's too complicated. Gets me upset every time so I just stick to Outlook

I have an HP Pavilion dv6 notebook pc. This computer has been my baby for about 4 years. It's only problem is that occasionally if it's shaken the wrong way the fan begins to make a grating noise. I'm still debating if I'm going to get a new one.

I own a Dell Vostro as a school laptop, Used to play games on it but its just plain bad! I am now using the computer of my dad untill i get my Gaming-Pc. The computer i am using now is the acer aspire AX3400. Nothing too fancy but it performs basic games and internet browsing.

I have an Asus ultrabook. :) 4GB RAM, 500GB hard disk space, fully touch screen, windows 8 & intel i5

Got it about 2 years ago. Still serving me well! :D

I own a 3.0 x2 core with 4GB ram and a 1GB nvidia card. I think it's time to upgrade since this little guy can barely run most of the new games that came out this year. Especially games like watchdogs which require so much more PC power.

Let's go on sharing God's given talents!
I have a Compaq Presario B1200. It has an Dual Core Intel T7250 Processor at 2.00 GHz
the RAM is 2.00GB and the OS is Windows Ultimate 7. The model is from 2009 but it is still in good shape.

I currently own a desktop pc. It is an Acer Veriton m4630G. It’s more like a business workstation. It is an Intel core I7 quad core 3.40 Ghz. It has 8 GB of RAM that is expandable to 32 GB. It also contains a 1 Tb 7200 Rpm hard drive, running Windows 7 Pro. The graphics card that I use is the integrated graphics onboard. It also contains 8 USB ports. There is no wireless card built-in. I have it connected via network card to an ASUS router for internet connectivity.

AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 Ghz
8 Gb of RAM
1 Tb HDD
GTX 660 from ASUS
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Now aside from my PC, which has endured many a changes over the years, I feel compelled to mention that the chair that I use at the moment has been part of my "gaming rig" as a whole since I was in 9th grade, so thats well over 10 years... my ass and this chair are so intimately acquainted, I shutter to think what would happen to them if they were to be separated.