Tech What kind of computer do you own?

I own a really, really, really, really, really bad computer. It's a wonder I can even write that many reallys without crashing my pc.

I will proudly say that I own a beast -
Intel i7 processor
8 GB Ram
Nividia GTX Titan
2 TB Hard Disk

I bought mine 6yr ago for most gaming purposes but as I then start to use more the console for this matter, never changed the specs that much and don't even feel the need to.

C2D @ 2.66ghz
3 GB Ram
Gefore 8800 GTS 640mb ed
1TB WD Black edition

I'm currently using a MacBook Pro, but I also have a Windows 7 Toshiba laptop which I use Photoshop and non-internet software on for college/uni work as such. I only use my MacBook for the internet and Logic Pro 9.

Got my best buddy. My Asus Laptop. Intel i7 processor. Windows7. 250GB Harddrive. Also, my desktop is a Dell.

I own a Macbook laptop, which I bought it back in 2003. It works great, although I only use it for research and typing. I am surprised it lasts that long because I have been using it everyday for 10 years.

Contributor
I have so many, it's like I collect computers... Part of being a pack rat, I suppose.

Primary desktop at the moment: a Mac Mini (2013 1TB version)
Primary desktop back home: custom build AMD Phenom IIx6, what I nicknamed the "Aperture Science Time Waster" because of a Portal theme. Windows 7 ultimate, 8gb ram, GeForce GTX 560 with factory overclock, and a blu-ray drive (though since it came from an earlier HP build, no free software).

Primary laptop: a late 2008 black Macbook. I specifically sought out the black style, and had to replace the battery and adapter, and order Snow Leopard from Apple.
Former laptop: an HP POS. It was the first computer I bought solely on my own, and it turned out to have a horrible design flaw- no cooling except for the AC exhaust fan. The thing ran 80 degrees at idle.

The one I'm using is a black thing with a screen and it's fast and that's all I know or care about lol. I pride myself on my brain until it comes to this stuff lol.

The one I'm using is a black thing with a screen and it's fast and that's all I know or care about lol. I pride myself on my brain until it comes to this stuff lol.

A black thing with a screen? Do you know the name of the brand? Is it an HP or Dell?