Tech What kind of computer do you own?

I'll start with mine :)
Intel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80 GHz
2.83 GHz, 1 GB of RAM

It's around 9 years old and yes it's very slow nowadays.

Shaken Not Stirred!!
I've got a Mac but rarely use it if I'm honest, I prefer my samsung lap top with windows 7.. Windows 7 for me always!

I have the first Aluminum Macbook. It does everything I need it to! Except game :/

I do not know all of the technical details, but I have an HP Compaq CQ2014 desktop with Windows 7 Home Premium. I think it is a decent computer.

Administrator
Staff member
I have a MacBook Pro from 2010 or 2011. But I mainly use windows 7 on it.

I've got a Macbook and a Windows 7 laptop in which i use both for separate things and different software which isn't available on one or the other. Or also software which I don't want to pay out to put onto my mac as well, like Photoshop. I can only use Logic Pro on my Mac though.

I built my first PC about a year ago, and I plan on continuing to do so since it's a great learning experience, and the cost is cheaper. I built this dedicated to gaming, but I felt I could have done better. Anyways, it was my first time building one, and I was completely new to it, so don't blame me :). Currently, my specs are -
Radeon 7850
i5 2500K
8GB RAM
128GB SSD/1TB HD

Those are basically the core components, I really didn't need the i5 because I didn't overclock it, and it wasn't necessary.