Nice post!!
It kind of bothers me that with Gokai Yellow, they swiped a character from One Piece exactly. Luka has yet to do anything I can't just as easily picture Nami doing (and in most cases, they're things Nami has actually done).

Super Sentai is full of characters who are archetypal or who are pointed homages to other characters, but I can't point to many other cases of the franchise just flat-out copying a character in such an identifiable way.

Ultraman Saga wants you
This poll fails hard. You need an option for "They all kick major ass". With out that, this poll fails.

I guess its really as simple as,
if you don't have a least favorite to vote for, don't vote? :thumbs:

Banned
It kind of bothers me that with Gokai Yellow, they swiped a character from One Piece exactly. Luka has yet to do anything I can't just as easily picture Nami doing (and in most cases, they're things Nami has actually done).

Super Sentai is full of characters who are archetypal or who are pointed homages to other characters, but I can't point to many other cases of the franchise just flat-out copying a character in such an identifiable way.

Or maybe you are just over thinking things :sweat:

Why worry about what other shows have done, will do, or are doing? Just enjoy gokai for what it is.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Joe. I just think he's a total asshole :sweat: I really like the other four though

Banned
Joe. I just think he's a total asshole :sweat: I really like the other four though

Yeah that asshole. He was the first one to talk about how captain is a nice guy in the ep with the kid. He is even such an asshole that he patted the kid on the head like a big brother would. Yeah he is such an asshole.:laugh:

二番目の翻訳者
I'm surprised that no one's stated they're voting for Pink, but she's still "winning" the poll. Do people just feel they don't have to justify it or something? I like her. :(

I would have voted for Marvelous, but I liked him in ep 3. Right now I think I'll have to sit out. None of the characters have really sung to me, but I don't particularly dislike any of them, either.