Welcome
Perhaps. I sorta like her because I feel like her personality feels distinct even when it's not her focus episode, which I can't really say for the others from what I've seen so far.

In some ways, I agree with you.The actress who plays her does a good job at acting.
Although I dislike Joe, he was needed.A serious blue is sometimes what makes some episodes great.
"WHO ELSE COULD'VE DONE IT?!"-Light Yagami.

Lurker
Just to clarify, this is not a hate poll. I asked who your least favorite is. I don't hate Gokai Green, he's just the one I enjoy the least. The reason there is no "They all kick major ass" or "They all can suck my ass" options is because those are cop out answers, among 5 characters, even if you like them all, you must certainly like some more than others.

Nice post!!
I don't hate Gokai Green, he's just the one I enjoy the least.

Yeah, I don't hate Gokai Yellow. I don't even dislike her. She just reminds me so much of another character that I can't respond to her emotionally yet as a character in her own right. I basically like all of the other characters more-or-less equally, so that leaves her with the short stick.

Since we're quite early in Gokaiger, I expect (and hope) this will change. Even Gai in Jetman eventually became something besides Joe the Condor and in the course of doing so made Jetman's ending really memorable.

Banned
Since we're quite early in Gokaiger, I expect (and hope) this will change. Even Gai in Jetman eventually became something besides Joe the Condor and in the course of doing so made Jetman's ending really suck.

There fixed that for you.

Some kind of Beast mode
Lynx I thought you were loving the One Piece similarities?

Nice post!!
Lynx I thought you were loving the One Piece similarities?

I enjoy it when they do wacky stuff like have Joe fight with FIVE swords 'cause that is legally distinct from Zolo!! That's a cute wink and nod to One Piece, but the show's also doing its own thing in its own style.

In basically any show I watch, it bugs me if I notice a character's personality is exactly like another popular one's. The resemblance has to be really exact to bother me.

(Like... a lot of people ***** about Kira Yamato being an Amuro Ray clone and that has never bothered me. The resemblance in personality between the two characters is not really all that close, I can describe how they're different.)

It really only bothers me in that it breaks my suspension disbelief a little. The character doesn't feel like a person to me. I figure my issues with Luka will evaporate as soon as she does something Nami wouldn't do, which is highly probable.

There fixed that for you.

I see you've been talking to my husband... :laugh:

Last edited:
Super Moderator
Jetman's ending is certainly one nobody ever forgets. Though I find cutting it off right before the wedding footage helps. :p