Lurker
As we all now know, Gokaiger is awesome. And everyone has their favorites, most seem to favor Captain Marvelous. But what about the member of the team that just isn't doing it for you? Maybe you space out a bit during scenes that heavily involve this character, or maybe the sound of their voice is annoying to you.

So I ask, who is your LEAST favorite Gokaiger?

Mine is Gokai Green, I'm just not a fan.

Raxbait: Hip
Gokai......yellow?
She looks like she....complains a lot. May change since it's still early and all.

Super Rider
Gokai Pink. Too generic.
Blue is kinda generic too, but damn does he look good.

Lurker
Blue hasn't done much yet, but I think we might get a "cold" bad ass sorta like Jin from Samurai Champloo out of him when it's all said and done.

So far none of them impress me, but if I have to pic who I dislike the most, that would be Captain "Marvelous" who I find to be anything but.

Some kind of Beast mode
Gotta say, if anyone isn't up to par. It's GokaiGreen..In the latest episode is when he just wasn't a character I liked. He was just a full on pussy.

I thought he was great in episode 1 though, when he was just chill, happy and didn't care for fighting, but when the time came he kicked ass.

School Days
Navi.....oh wait

Hmm...It's kinda hard to pick. I'd say Joe, even though I thought he was kickass in ep 4

Banned
This poll fails hard. You need an option for "They all kick major ass". With out that, this poll fails.