What is your favorite Final Fantasy soundtrack?

Administrator
Staff member
I really love the soundtracks for FF6, FF7 and FF8. It's difficult for me to pick a favorite.

The soundtrack of final fantasy crisis core is my favorite one because its very lively and it suits the mood when playing the role of Zack.

Yes I agree with your idea. it is really the best soundtrack that I like to FF games because it so so alive and and powerful.

I really love the soundtracks for FF6, FF7 and FF8. It's difficult for me to pick a favorite.
I haven't played Final Fantasy 6 so can't say anything about that. FF7 does have a stellar soundtrack, 8 is worse but does have a few good tracks, FF 9 is unimpressive, Final Fantasy 15 only has good combat music - the rest of the soundtrack is pretty bad imo so I just ended up listening to FF7 instead.

For me FF7 would the best soundtrack of all the series that I've been playing on to. But I guess it usually depends on the person, because not everyone can have the taste that you wanted to.

1. Final Fantasy VII - Aerith's Theme
2. Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII - Price Of Freedom
3. Final Fantasy X - To Zanarkand
4.Valse di Fantastica and Apocolypsis Noctis in Final Fantasy XV

I really would have to say for me, it would be the music from the Final Fantasy-Crystal Chronicles- and what really makes the music so unique, is that the tracks are played using ancient instruments-some from the Medieval and Renaissance times, like the crumhorn and hurdy-gurdy !

Final Fantasy X - To Zanarkand seems to be the good song. And it's on youtube too. So you can give it a listen. FF 7 remaster also has remastered sound. So worth listening to those sequels and remastered.