Blade Adept
I can't say I've ever sat through a whole Super Sentai season and thought to myself "oh lord, this was terrible from start to end...".

I've many misgivings with shows like Go-onger, but I generally still believe my time was well spent watching the show. It's still entertaining and I am not going to pretend that it was anything otherwise, even if I still consider it one of the weakest Sentai shows I can think of.

The closest I've ever actively hated a Sentai season was Goseiger. I got almost nothing out of the first 2/3 of the show. The missed opportunities were lamentable; I would have loved to see Toei try the gamble and start off the show with the Goseigers split up into their respective tribes and eventually getting to befriend and cooperate with one another. Oh, I get why Toei might have had cold feet about doing it, but that could have saved what was an absolutely dire, bland and sadly predominant Warstar and Yuuma beasts chunk of the show.

Yet the revolving door of villain rogues gallery was what brought me back into the show. I had no idea there was any coinciding staff change behind the scenes as I wandered back into the show out of curiosity when the Matrintis replaced the Yuuma beasts. I found it bizarre at the time to realise that Goseiger had suddenly taken a turn for the better; I was actually engaged with the show and I was unfathomably willing to come back week after week to see more, though admittedly it's primarily because of the villains, and eventually what becomes of GoseiKnight. By the time of Brajira's arc, I had to admit the unthinkable: I LIKE this show. Hell, I also LIKE Alata. I wasn't praying for the show to end as I had been during the show's absolute nadir point in the 20s episodes.

And then Megaforce comes in, free to take Goseiger and apply much-needed improvements to the show, at least before the cyborgs come in, and gloriously squanders it, producing an overall show even less palatable to me than earlier Goseiger.

Ramen Kider
From the ones I've watched (or tried to watch), my least favorites are Go-Onger, Hurricanger and Kyoryuger, but mainly Kyoryuger.

Digital Artist
Go-Onger went through a speed of light to me. I don't remember much from it at all. That one takes the cake for me for the full seasons of Sentai I have watched. Goseiger gets a lot of hate but I thought the show was average.

Out of the ones i've watched, Goseiger. Most points have already been made about it.
I'd say Go- Busters is a clear second, sooo much wasted potential and only two plot twists.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
While people are pretty vocal about Goseiger and Go-Onger I feel like Dynaman is on the opposite spectrum where no one has anything to say about it. No one seems to give a damn about that series. No one ever mentions any standout characters, moments, or really anything from it.

I have to say that unlike most people, I actually really liked Go-Busters. I honestly liked the darker feel to it and was gripped by the story. And I personally thought the plot twists were really good. I am actually extremely surprised most people didn't like it

I don't want to dissappoint fans out there, but I disliked Ohranger, Carranger, Gaoranger, and Abaranger.

The series didn't mix well with me, lots of eh-writing and laziness factors with horrible villains to boot.

Ramen Kider
While people are pretty vocal about Goseiger and Go-Onger I feel like Dynaman is on the opposite spectrum where no one has anything to say about it. No one seems to give a damn about that series. No one ever mentions any standout characters, moments, or really anything from it.
I think being completely forgotten/ignored is even worse for a show than being hated. :laugh:

I had to google "Dynaman" to remember what this show was about. The suites were hideous.

On the subject of forgotten Sentai shows, I rarely see people mentioning Liveman, Maskman and Ohranger.

For me it's Goseiger, Boukenger, Dekaranger, Go Go V, Carranger, Ohranger, Fiveman, and Dynaman. I haven't been able to finish a Sentai I haven't enjoyed due to being much more critical of Sentai than I am of Rider although some last longer than others (Dekaranger was 20 eps in when I realized the shows format wasn't going to change..... At all.....). I guess the shows I've enjoyed that have been mentioned here are the newest one ToQger (Magiranger feels on this one), Go-Onger, Gaoranger, Magiranger, and Kyoryuger (which I thought was awesome)...