I used to frequent the thread with all the links to direct download of Kamen Rider Soundtracks, but as of late I get the error saying i don't have permission for the thread. I was wondering what was up, is the thread locked down or has it been removed?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
We recently had to separate and move the Media Matrix section of the board (i.e. the section with all of the multimedia discussions & DLs). Nothing has been lost, like I said we just had to separate and move it. You can easily find the link to the new Media Matrix on HJU's Facebook or Twitter (you use the same username/password to log on there as you use to get on here). If you're like me and you don't have Facebook, just do a Google search for it.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hmmm...

picture6lk.png

I used to frequent the thread with all the links to direct download of Kamen Rider Soundtracks, but as of late I get the error saying i don't have permission for the thread. I was wondering what was up, is the thread locked down or has it been removed?

But why do we get this message even going through google?

Sorry, i'm lost ^^''

My point was, that we (at least I) ended up with the message I quote, even going by google links.

But looks like, the topic works again, even without googlizing. ^^