What is a game that you can beat many times and never get bored?

Mine has to be Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for the Gamecube, I can beat that game an infinite amount of times and never get bored, I just love everything about it, it's the greatest Paper Mario game in the series in my opinion. Everything about this game is excellent, I love the story, the gameplay is fun, the graphics, art style, and humor of this game is unique. I specially love the train chapter because of its nice ambience and how everyone is scared of the ghost that habits the train. This is a game I will always admire!

So, what's yours? :D

Tekken games. I can beat them over and over and still not get bored. I love practicing the different moves of the characters and doing the different combos. I can't seem to get tired of playing as Jin Kazama and Bryan Fury. Also, finishing Tekken is pretty interesting because there's a different ending for each character. It has a very high replay value.

For me, it would be Civilization V.

There's just so many types of victories and different civilizations that there's lots of reasons to keep going back for more! I've spent almost 200 hours (steam calculated) on it already. :p

Surprisingly enough, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. Reviewers had a hard time giving this one the light of day. But even though the game itself isn't stellar, it has a set of basic mechanics that work well especially if you're a fan of The Walking Dead TV series.

Theres just something highly entertaining about killing zombies, at least for me.

I've probably beat Jazz Jackrabbit 2 about 150 times during my childhood years. Seriously, that's all I would play for a few years. Of course, it took me some time to advance from beating the game with cheats to beating the game without cheats.

Also, the Yu-Gi-Oh! PC games. I've wasted a lot of time into them too (also into real life Yu-Gi-Oh!).

I don't think there's a game that I never get bored of. The closest thing I've had is FTL. Every game is so different due to the randomness involved in generating each encounter and how vastly different the playstyle of each ship is.

Although I couldn't possibly play it exclusively for any extended period of time, I love going back to it for a run or two every few days. I'm actually considering picking up Risk of Rain for very similar reasons, great randomly generated content with different playstyles via character choice. Just gotta wait for a sale I guess :p

Final Fantasy X. No matter HOW many times I've beaten it, if I'm just browsing though my stack of games, if I SEE that box, I'm playing it. Guaranteed.

I hated that part too, Eileen. :( Well, that and blitzball were always a pain the ruckus. 35 more hours of gameplay ALL because of blitzball! At some point, I think I fell asleep playing it. Of course, the one that has my undying hatred of them all: The Lighting Bolts. I almost cried when I've recently beaten it for the first time.

Most recently I would have to say The Last of us. That game is so real, and raw and full of emotion, it just keeps drawing you back in over and over again.